Discounted Rates in October

bdinger

Does anyone recall what types of discounts (if any) Disney offered on their hotels last year for stays in late October? Specifically, we're interested in the Deluxe category (likely WL or AKL). I see they're currently offering 42% off certain Deluxe hotels for passholders. Any chance this will happen in late October? When does Disney typically release their late October discounts?

Basically, we're shooting for the "cheapest" Deluxe, but we're also including the Swan/Dolphin in the mix. I'm just wondering if Disney can come in cheaper than the Dolphin. I found a rate of approximately $181 (which includes the resort fee and parking fee for comparison purposes). Is it possible the WL (or any other Deluxe) will be available for the same or less than that in late October?

Thanks!

corey154

I don't remember what discounts are usually up for october, last year we booked the dolphin for the first weekend and loved it, it was so close to epcot with the food and wine fest and alot cheaper than the other resorts in the epcot area was.

Upvote 0

goonie007

Does anyone recall what types of discounts (if any) Disney offered on their hotels last year for stays in late October? Specifically, we're interested in the Deluxe category (likely WL or AKL). I see they're currently offering 42% off certain Deluxe hotels for passholders. Any chance this will happen in late October? When does Disney typically release their late October discounts?

Basically, we're shooting for the "cheapest" Deluxe, but we're also including the Swan/Dolphin in the mix. I'm just wondering if Disney can come in cheaper than the Dolphin. I found a rate of approximately $181 (which includes the resort fee and parking fee for comparison purposes). Is it possible the WL (or any other Deluxe) will be available for the same or less than that in late October?

Thanks!

http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom