Discount rates for U.K. visitors?

504ellamae

Hi all.

This is the 1st thread that i have started, being a new member.

This question may well have been asked, but here goes!!

Can i get discounted rates at the WDW Hotels if i am visiting from outside the U.S. , if so where and how?

I have been visiting every year since 1989 either off property or at my parents property in Kissimmee. It has always been an ambition of mine but to book a package from the U.K. is a bit expensive!!

Please help!!

MMFan

Hi

Yes, it is certainly possible. At one point we got a discount from a newspaper ad - about 10% on a package so we upgraded to WL.

Since then we have purchased annual passes and done a reservation through Dreams Unlimited. It's like doing a direct booking with Disney, except they are much more adept at calling and trying to get discounts. For example I got a discount for an upcoming vacation through a code that my reservationist knew. Subsequently she got me a further reduction due to an annual pass rate.

The pass pays for itself, and can be used for more than one trip if you're lucky enough to be going more than once in the year! I saved more than $1000 with it.

Incidentally we just book our flights separately with BA.

MMFan :)

Upvote 0

504ellamae

Original Poster
Thanx guys:D

We're already sorted fro this year as we're off to the Magic in only 47DAYS!!! YIPPEE:sohappy:

I bear it in mind for the next visit.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I have used the discounts and had no problem. Just booked a fly drive on line and phoned Disney, have used both Disney club and AP felt I have had my moneys worth.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom