Disable Passes Being Sold On Ebay

Justin6061

Original Poster
Today i was on ebay looking at what fastpass our being sold. So after looking awile i notice a disable pass was being sold i got so mad :mad:. So anyways i am reporting it to ebay i think its not fair that this pass is being sold and its really sad ebay doing nothing about this.

Here the listing link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Super-li...ryZ16071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And here a story about ebay stoping listing hmm? : http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-fastpass0808jul08,0,4447294.story

So what you think about this??

rainfully

Wow... that is horrible. I wish I could get the name of the seller and report them to Disney so they can never get a GAC again!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are low-lifes everywhere and there are suckers who will pay US$360 for a GAC... Caveat Emptor.

GoofyMom2

There are so many things wrong with this that I can't even list them all........

Boo! to the seller and anyone who tries to buy it :mad:

Hurricane

What exactly is a GAC? I'm not trying to acquire one but do they give these to disabled guests as a matter of course? How would one acquire one legitimately?

rainfully

Again, they won't do a thing about it. They'll claim they will... but they won't.

All you need is to know someone with access to the system. Put a nice little black mark on their name and they'll never be able to get one again.

rainfully

What exactly is a GAC? I'm not trying to acquire one but do they give these to disabled guests as a matter of course? How would one acquire one legitimately?

Guest Assitance Card. It is NOT a Fast Pass. They give them to people with LEGITMATE needs as to why they can't stand in line. A good example is a child with autism.

Sadly, of course people do what they can to abuse the system. A lot of people flash the cards thinking it will get them preferential treatment everywhere... and its sad for the people who genuinely need them and don't abuse them.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
All you need is to know someone with access to the system. Put a nice little black mark on their name and they'll never be able to get one again.
And you know as well as I do to not have much faith in the system and all of the people behind it ;)

All one has to give is a fake name, that's it.

Justin6061

Original Poster
Its makes me happy eveyone agress :). My mom is disable but we always waited in line i never know about this pass she cant stay in line we always get gap passes at unviersal but never know about disney. Anyways i hope ebay dose something went on livechat they might do something about it Boo to the seller. :mad:

Also i heared there starteing to scan the passes anyone can tell me if that ture anyone have a pictures of the scanner or something??

mkt

Premium Member
Its makes me happy eveyone agress :). My mom is disable but we always waited in line i never know about this pass she cant stay in line we always get gap passes at unviersal but never know about disney. Anyways i hope ebay dose something went on livechat they might do something about it Boo to the seller. :mad:

Also i heared there starteing to scan the passes anyone can tell me if that ture anyone have a pictures of the scanner or something??
what?

rcapolete

according to the link the auction was ended early do to the item not being avalible for sale anymore. May just May someone in Ebay had a brain and realized that it shouldn't be for sale any longer.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Supposedly there will be a scanning tool implemented with fast passes in the future but nothing was mentioned about GAC cards. Disney is currently not scanning either one.

mkt

Premium Member
according to the link the auction was ended early do to the item not being avalible for sale anymore. May just May someone in Ebay had a brain and realized that it shouldn't be for sale any longer.
I'll place my bets on the seller pulling it.

Crazy4WDW1

I reported a seller last year on Ebay that was doing the same exact thing. The gimmick was they were selling a pin for $350 the pass just happened to be part of the deal. What a low life. The auction was closed rather quickly. I believe Ebay does deal with matters like this rather quickly.

cls4016

Did anyone check out this guys other auctions on eBay? He's peddling 3 annual passes and 2 annual water park passes telling people that Disney will not "harass" them about the passes being in someone elses name.

Wow what a class act this guy is! :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom