Direct to room check in

Pan

It was pretty slick. When you check in on-line, they should have asked how you would like to be notified-text or email. As we were boarding the Magical Express Bus, I received my text telling me our room number and that the room was ready-this was around 12:30p. So long as you have your Magibands with you, just head straight to your room and you're good to go.

disney4life2008

I experienced this last month. I did online check in before arrival. When I landed at MCO - I had a text message that stated that my room was not ready yet. About 35 minutes later I received a text message and email saying that my room was ready. It provided the location and room number - this was at 1145am. It was perfection; it was odd though, I did not go to the front desk my entire trip. I had no reason to.

RonAnnArbor

It worked perfectly for me last week too -- I got off the plane at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesday and already had a text when I turned my phone on with room number and that the room was ready. Super easy.

JasonDeyoung

I've had it a few times and loved it, just got an email yesterday that I get to do it again this weekend :) just asked to have arrival and departure times, a valid cc on file and a phone or email address to receive your room ready alert. It has worked great the other times so I expect no issues this week

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom