Dinner Help

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
I was hoping someone could tell me the best place in the Park or Hotels for a nice Quiet Romantic Dinner. We are going to DL on our honeymoon and I really want to have at least 1 REALLY nice dinner.

dianedisney

The Napa Rose, a wonderful restaurant in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort located inside Disney's California Adventure. To reserve a special night I would call ahead, 714-781-4565. Have a Disney Day!!!:wave:

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
Originally posted by dianedisney
The Napa Rose, a wonderful restaurant in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort located inside Disney's California Adventure. To reserve a special night I would call ahead, 714-781-4565. Have a Disney Day!!!:wave:

We are staying at the Grand Californian. Thanks for the suggestion. It will be nice to try that and then be able just to walk up to our room.

DLMAGICDARREN

Fantasmic is very different at Disneyland, because you are not in an amphitheater. The show is presented off of Tom Sawer Island, and the crowd gathers around the Rivers of America up to two hours prior to the show.

It would be impossible to do priority seating the way WDW does it, because you don't enter a theater, you just grab a spot, the way you fight for a spot for a Disney parade or the fireworks.

The do have a different setup though, a desert buffet, where you are actually seated for the show and they serve desert and coffee. It's fairly expensive though, but I've never tried it myself.

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
Originally posted by dianedisney

Does anyone know of a site that has the menus published?

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN

The do have a different setup though, a desert buffet, where you are actually seated for the show and they serve desert and coffee. It's fairly expensive though, but I've never tried it myself.

It is on the balcony of the Disney Gallery right above Pirates of the Caribbean. It is an excellent vantage point and not crowded because seating is limited.

I personally think Fantasmic is far superior at Disneyland. Probably because you are not in an ampitheater, it seems like you are closer to the action. The crowd control problem that exists there is due to the fact that Fantasmic is actually the first DL attraction that was designed by the DL Show Department and not by Walt Disney Imagineering. WDI always takes crowd control into account when designing an attraction and the DL Show Department was less experienced at this (just a bit of trivia for you).

But to your ORIGINAL question: I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this one yet, but I still think the Blue Bayou is the most romantic restaurant at any Disney location (parks or resorts).

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
Merlin-

THank you for the other suggestion. I have read on a few sites that the Blue Bayou is quite romantic and the food is good. Thank you for the suggestions again.

dianedisney

Blue Bayou is a great restaurant, but again...be sure to make priority seating reservations ahead of time with the number I provided above. Otherwise you may be waitting quite awhile to be seated. Have a Disney Day!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom