Dining w/ an imagineer @ HBD .. any feedback info or tips?

Jess G

Original Poster
After talking to a few people on here and especially after @PrincessRachelT planted the idea in my head on a previous thread I really want to try this. I've decided to buy this as a gift to my sister and her fiancé on our upcoming trip (me and hubby will go also)...I'm trying to keep this somewhat of a surprise, she knows I have something planned but doesn't know what.. I told her on our Hollywood studios day she needs to leave 12-4 open and expect to eat a large lunch... Is this timing accurate? Also, our MDE app is connected, is she able to see all of my plans?

Any info on this experience is appreciated :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I haven't done this yet. I think the time frame you have is correct. I believe she will be able to see the reservation if they are connected. I know it books up fast, so make sure that is one of the first adrs you make. If you think she will look at the plans you just might want to surprise her as soon as you make the reservation so you can hear or see her joy.

bee

If you don't want her to see the reservation, select that you want her to see your shared plans but not all plans, and don't fill in the guest names for the reservation. I have my wife, MIL, FIL, and BIL on my account as "see shared plans" and I've made surprise reservations in the past; I have just left the names blank and they haven't been able to see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom