Dining Schedule

JOSHG

Original Poster
My wife and I are taking our son on one last "big" Disney trip (he's already been 8 times and he's 2) before our newest addition to the family is born. So we're taking this trip for him and us. We've got the deluxe dining plan and have never done that before. Just wanted to post our schedule and get some advice/feedback and the places we've picked to eat. Is there anywhere that we should go that isn't on the list? Anywhere that isn't worth it? etc.

Thanks

Here's the schedule....

Monday
Rose & Crown Pub Dining Room – Lunch
Le Cellier –Dinner

Tuesday
Grand Floridian Cafe – Lunch
Chef Mickey's – Dinner

Wednesday
Tusker House Restaurant - Lunch
California Grill - Dinner

Thursday
Hollywood & Vine - Breakfast
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – Lunch
The Hollywood Brown Derby - Dinner

Friday
Ohana – Breakfast
The Crystal Palace – Lunch
Kouzinna – Dinner

The only places on the list that I HAVE eaten at are Hollywood & Vine, Sci-Fi, Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's

Thanks for the feedback.

minnielaw

I'm just impressed that you can get a 2 year old to sit still for two or three table service meals a day!!

All your choices look good, but I have never been to most. Our family does not like character dining so we have not experienced CRT, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, etc.

I would also recommend Via Napoli, Boma, and Kona Cafe (although it has been receiving mixed reviews recently).

Have fun and enjoy your last vacation as parents of an only child!

Magical.Animal

How many nights are you staying for? I noticed you have 3 signature restaurants, which are 2 points each. To eat all of the meals you have planned you would need to be going for 5 nights, and it means you'll need to come out of pocket for the breakfasts you don't have listed.... Just want to make sure you know :)

Also, the 50's primetime is way better than the sci-fi or Hollywood and Vine (IMHO), and I'd opt for the Yachtsmans steakhouse over the Brown Derby :)

figment1988

if you chose Tusker House for the nemo package, then it's not worth it since the dining package is no more. And when one thinks about it, the new character lunch is a practical rehash of the breakfast period since it still has the same characters during breakfast. Also since the new character lunch is going to have the same photo thingy with donald, it's likely that the staff (both the photographers and the staff who keeps the line flowing will be sometimes rude when it comes to letting guests know that Donald doesn't sign autographs, along with keeping the line moving).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom