Dining Plan

GoofyMike29

Original Poster
I am seriously thinking about utilizing the dining plan on my next trip to WDW, but this will be my first time using it. WHich leads me to a question;
If I use one of my nights at a restaurant that has a 2 designated next to it, what does that mean exactly? Right now I am under the impression that it uses two nights dinners?

jesserin

GoofyMike29 said:
I am seriously thinking about utilizing the dining plan on my next trip to WDW, but this will be my first time using it. WHich leads me to a question;
If I use one of my nights at a restaurant that has a 2 designated next to it, what does that mean exactly? Right now I am under the impression that it uses two nights dinners?

It's pretty simple once you grasp the whole concept:

Based on a 7 night stay for 2 adults here's how it would work...

You would have: :)

7 Counter Service Meals per person (fast food style)
7 Snacks per person
7 Table Service Meals per person (sit down table service involving a waiter) yes all tips are included in the dining plan...

You can use as many of these as you want in one day - or spread them out throughout your trip.

If you choose to do a "signature" dining experience - you will use 2 of your Table Service Options... You can use the Table Service dining experience's for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner... So remember this is not an all inclusive dining plan. It simply offers you 14 meals and 7 snacks per person... spread out throughout your trip - use them as you like, each restaurant will print you a receipt at the end of your meal which will give you a list of what meals you have left to use. It's pretty simple overall...

Hope that helped a little...

RonAnnArbor

NOTE: The dining plan is somewhat dependent on what type of party you have and which restaurants you want to eat at. If you plan on dining at the premier restaurants (Bistro de Paris; V&A; Fulton Crab House, etc) the meal plan does NOT cover dinner at those places. It covers sit down restaurants in the medium-quality and price range. If you tend to be someone who prefers counter service for a faster pace, then you can not use the dinner portion of the meal plan to cover more counter service. You CAN double up on sit down dinner credits to get a double-cost meal. Even so, those are NOT usable at the high-end restaurants. My partner and I have never found the meal plan to be economical as we enjoy at least several upsacale meals while we are there during our week-long vacations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom