Dining plan with breakfast

graphite1326

I don't really care for the dining plan with sit down meals. It means I have to make definite plans on where to be for our reservations. I usually get the quick service plan just for that reason. So I can get food wherever and whenever. However, If I did get the sit down meals I was wondering about places to get breakfast at nice places using the meal plan. Does anyone know of any? Please note that I don't care about character breakfast but would use them if I had to.

The reason I am thinking this way is that way I only have to make definite plans for one meal while the parks are open.

We tend to stay away from breakfast, since it's not a great use of credits. So, not a lot of experience, BUT we have enjoyed the breakfast at Akershus several times. The setting is nice, pastries are tasty, and the 'real' food is pretty good. I have a tentatively planned trip in Sept, and have us scheduled for a late breakfast. The plan is to hit things like TT/Soarin' first thing, then head to Norway. One other time, we scheduled for pre-opening breakfast, but it turned out to be too much hassle to get my family up early enough to catch the bus over there. Then, there's a LOT of walking from the entrance to Norway, then back from Norway to Future World (since WS isn't open yet). So, I thought it better to hit rides in FW at open, make our way to Norway for late breakfast, then we can wander WS or whatever when we're done.
Anyway... long answer to say that we've liked Akershus (and--hey--you get a free photo), but don't have much to compare against (though I'd do Akershus before Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, or Hollywood & Vine--all of which we've done over the last 10 years or so). CP building PLUS Pooh and friends is fun, but I wasn't very impressed by the food (years ago).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom