Dining plan discount for DVC?

fourstamps

Original Poster
Has anyone heard about a disount on the Dining plan for DVC members? I saw it as a link on twitter but was unable to find anything further.

Disneykidder

I think this is something that should be given, or at least given when the free dining plans exists this way we are kind of getting in on it. I know it canot be free (which would be awesome) but maybe at a discount.

DisneyJoe

Discounts are used to entice people to visit WDW to fill empty resort rooms.

With the public offer, there are only a certain number of rooms available per resort for each night and once they are gone they are gone.

tjkraz

On Tuesday, at least two websites (one took story from the other) posted a headline about discounts on the dining plan for DVC members. Both sites later pulled the story.

I read the info before it was removed and frankly I didn't think that the story had any relevance to the headline. The story itself gave a brief overview of how the dining plan works. Then it went on to say that a family--specifically noted as being two adults and one child--could dine for about $90 per day. Well, $90 per day is within a couple dollars of the face value of the dining plan for 2A + 1C. :shrug: There was no indication of any further discounts in the story.

I think it was just one big FUBAR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom