dining at cindy's and cinderellabration at same time??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok so yesterday I made reservations with no probs at cinderella's royal table for lunch...12:20 which is great..we never hda lunch there so i'm curious to see what they have to eat...anyway, my question is what do they do if there is a castle show such as cinderellabration going on at the same time...I mean are'nt the princess's such as aurora, belle cinderella(yes I know that they are subject to change) and such supposed to be inside the castle for the dining?? If so what the heck do you tell the kids??? what do you come up with??? yesI guess I'm stressin over this the more I think of it....But my girls are at the age that they still belive...My 5 year thought I talked to the fairy godmother yesterday and she helped get these special reservation(she asked if I called the "disney lady" and I told her no even better the fairy godmother ..ahh what we tell our kids..lol) And the fairy godmother also knew that my 5 year old will be turning 6 in sept so she is gonna make sure that all the princess's know....well it was'nt all made up..the women from disney did ask if the resevation was for something special.....well any way maybe someone can fill be in...thanks..

KentB3

dixiegirl said:
Ok so yesterday I made reservations with no probs at cinderella's royal table for lunch...12:20 which is great..we never hda lunch there so i'm curious to see what they have to eat...anyway, my question is what do they do if there is a castle show such as cinderellabration going on at the same time...I mean are'nt the princess's such as aurora, belle cinderella(yes I know that they are subject to change) and such supposed to be inside the castle for the dining?? If so what the heck do you tell the kids??? what do you come up with??? yesI guess I'm stressin over this the more I think of it....But my girls are at the age that they still belive...My 5 year thought I talked to the fairy godmother yesterday and she helped get these special reservation(she asked if I called the "disney lady" and I told her no even better the fairy godmother ..ahh what we tell our kids..lol) And the fairy godmother also knew that my 5 year old will be turning 6 in sept so she is gonna make sure that all the princess's know....well it was'nt all made up..the women from disney did ask if the resevation was for something special.....well any way maybe someone can fill be in...thanks..

Simple, the ability for characters to go back and forth between two very close locations in the twinkling of an eye is accomplished by just pure Disney Magic! :animwink:

Atta83

If i remember correctly cinderellabration is not going on at that time of the day....but if it still is when you go the princesses will preform in the show then come and greet with your family when they are done....

SewIn2Disney

One other thing. You need to be careful that you can make your reservation on time IF Cinderbrellation is going on. We have dinner reservations in August, and they told us that we need to check times to be sure we are inside with time to spare should a show be going on around that time as they close off all enterances to the castle. We were told they wait 15 minutes for you, and you get charged even if you don't show up.
Just be careful!

I dont think it matters even if a show is going on they dont close the back entrance of the castle. The last time we were there Cinderellabration was going on and we went through the back of the castle to get into the giftshop. They just had this wall up in the hallway so that you could still get to the shops and and I beleive the entrance to CRT is towards the back of the castle. well atleast thats what i remember .. correct me if im wrong....

Atta83

cajunCinderella said:
I dont think it matters even if a show is going on they dont close the back entrance of the castle. The last time were there Cinderellabration was going on and we went through the back of the castle to get into the giftshop. They just had this wall up in the hallway so that you could still get to the shops and and I beleive the entrance to CRT is towards the back of the castle. well atleast thats what i remember .. correct me if im wrong....

You are correct the back is still open.

WDWHMFan

I agree...the back of the castle stays open durring the show. Also, I believe they have a multitude of face cast that can cover every area necessary. It is CRT after all!

A side note:

Try the Major Domo's Favorite Pie. It is very good. My wife had the pork and it was...shall we say...less desireable.

rileyspaw

My 6 year old granddaughter did notice that the CINDERELLA we had lunch with in the castle was not the same CINDERELLA we met in the Princess Greeting Line of the large Judges' Tent in TOONTOWN later in the day.

She even got the picture we bought at the Castle of the two of them to show us! :animwink:

mathmagic

If you are inside the castle having lunch, I don't think you will even know a show outside has started. If you hear the music, you can just say it is something else.

BTW, my 4 yr old DD is already starting to realize when the characters look "different," so at 6 you are getting to the point where some of the magic may be disappearing anyway. Just don't make too big a deal of it, and let them create whatever explanation they want to in their own mind.

joanna71985

Atta83 said:
If i remember correctly cinderellabration is not going on at that time of the day....but if it still is when you go the princesses will preform in the show then come and greet with your family when they are done....

Depending on the time of year, there are 12:20 and 1:20 shows.

SewIn2Disney

cajunCinderella said:
I dont think it matters even if a show is going on they dont close the back entrance of the castle. The last time were there Cinderellabration was going on and we went through the back of the castle to get into the giftshop. They just had this wall up in the hallway so that you could still get to the shops and and I beleive the entrance to CRT is towards the back of the castle. well atleast thats what i remember .. correct me if im wrong....
I have no prior experience with this, August will be my first time eating there....I'm just repeating what the person at CRO told me.

On a side note, can anyone explain the Bibbidi Bobbidi Brew to me, and explain what the glass looks like (pictures?). Also, is the famous pretzel bread I hear so much about served at dinner? I can't wait to eat there.....we'll be there the night of my 23rd Birthday!

CoffeeJedi

/obligitory Simpsons ref:

Any time you see something like that... a wizard did it.
Yes, but i was there on May 2nd, and Cinderella CLEARLY-
Wizard!
Oh, uhhm... yes.

PamelaNiebergal

SewIn2Disney said:
I have no prior experience with this, August will be my first time eating there....I'm just repeating what the person at CRO told me.

On a side note, can anyone explain the Bibbidi Bobbidi Brew to me, and explain what the glass looks like (pictures?). Also, is the famous pretzel bread I hear so much about served at dinner? I can't wait to eat there.....we'll be there the night of my 23rd Birthday!

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Brew is a fruity, smoothie type drink. It comes in a glass mug that has a Cinerella's Royal Table printed on it in white. I don't have any pictures.

WDWRLD

Ok, Even if the kids see the show going on from out front it will take you a long time to walk around to get to the check-in desk at the rear thus giving them time to come upstairs. Once you are inside there is nowhere that you can see out to any part of the show and you will not be able to hear the music just the pyro at the end. Believe me , they go to great lengthe so that noone sees more than one character at a time (i.e.) no tigger at CP during SADCT parade.

pager

dixiegirl said:

Its a short show no biggy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom