Differences Between Beach Club and Yacht Club

LAM378

YC seems a little more serene to me. Lots of conventioneers, but you only see them sporadically because they're gone at convention most of the day.

The BC side is more crowded and louder, more kids and families everywhere. Lots of people coming and going through the IG, plus the villas are on that end, sharing the BC amenities, so that all adds to the crowds.

If you're planning a trip, keep in mind that the BC rooms are undergoing refurbishment right now (should be complete in the fall) and YC will start its refurbishment then.

wdwfan22

The big difference is the lobby. The Yacht Club is dark in my opinion and kind of older looking. The Beach Club is bright and airy and seems more open. Also the rooms at the Beach Club have been refurbished and look similar in design to what the Grand Floridian received in it's last upgrade. So if you have a choice between the two I would go with the Beach Club. I have also noticed here lately the Beach Club will run you about 20 to 50 dollars more per night than the Yacht Club.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom