Did you enjoy the Royal Wedding?

Banksy

Original Poster
I wasn't too interested in it, but then i got hooked and really enjoyed it.

Plus she looked Beautiful!!! Loved her dress. :D The bridesmaids looked beautiful as well.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? And did you watch it? :) What did you think?

I am british btw.

For me it was a breath of fresh air. We get so much bad news on a daily basis and it was wonderful to see such a cute and dear couple being married, and Royalty too!!! I thought Catherine looked like a Princess and he looked like a PRINCE!!!! I was teary eyed.....:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

TheJonesys

I loved it....thought she looked gorgeous.

I thought Princess Eugenie and Beatrix had borrowed their outfits from the Ugly Sisters!!

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
But after all that the Queen did not make her a princess, only a duchess. Disney Duchess just does not sound right.

TheJonesys

Apparently as she was not born royal she can't be called Princess Catherine, but could only be called Princess William!!!:shrug:

So now shes HRH Duchess of Cambridge....I'm sure she'll get called Princess Kate by the press.

hcswingfield

I bet once she and William produce an heir her title will get upgraded. I woke up just in time to see the vows. The wedding and the bride were both stunningly beautiful.

draybook

I'm just glad it's over. I couldn't go on half of the web or half of the tv channels without hearing about it. Two people getting married, big whoop. I can't stand royalty and I really couldn't care less if they get married.

bmarkelon

Loved it. Her beauty is effortless and classic. She was stunning. And I loved how William was trying to be serious and stoic but was obviously beaming. Popped some bubbly for the occasion today!! :sohappy::king:

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
I'm just glad it's over. I couldn't go on half of the web or half of the tv channels without hearing about it. Two people getting married, big whoop. I can't stand royalty and I really couldn't care less if they get married.

You cared enough to comment ;)

It has been a lovely day here in the UK. Everybody has really come together Royalist or not, and it is lovely to see everybody being so proud of their country.

Banksy

Original Poster
I loved it....thought she looked gorgeous.

I thought Princess Eugenie and Beatrix had borrowed their outfits from the Ugly Sisters!!

Haha Beatrice hat Looked like Ram horns :D Shame because the coat dress thing she was wearing was actually quite nice :)

Glad you all enjoyed it.:king: Well....except one of you haha

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Loved it! The bride was gorgeous! Beatrix was wearing a hidden Mickey on her head. And I fell head over heals in love with Pippa! :lookaroun

What could be better! :king:

Minnie1976

The wedding was beautiiful, the bride elegant. The hats the people wore is another story. Some could have been used as part of Mardi Gras costumes.

draybook

You cared enough to comment ;)

It has been a lovely day here in the UK. Everybody has really come together Royalist or not, and it is lovely to see everybody being so proud of their country.

That hardly means I care. It means I'm annoyed that two kids get so much media coverage when there's more pressing issues out there.

plaz10

That hardly means I care. It means I'm annoyed that two kids get so much media coverage when there's more pressing issues out there.

I agree that there are much more pressing issues in the world the media should be covering...but are any of them positive? Any of them filled with love, happiness or hope? No. All of them are death, tragedy, war, etc...So I am glad that for at least one day I got to see some happy news on TV. Two people fell in love and their whole country is celebrating it. Good for them. I personally didn't follow the wedding or really have an interest in it but I'm glad I didn't have to see of all the hardships and war going on in the world on my TV. It was a nice change even if only for a day to celebrate something happy instead of mourn more tragedies.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Oh what a family.................

The Queen and Prince "can't open my mouth without putting my foot in it" Philip have four kids. All four kids get married. Marriage one (their only daughter) : the princess ends up getting divorced and remarrying, she then gats involved in a scandal when her dogs are in a public park and attack a passer-by. Marriage two (the eldest son) his beautiful princess ends up being murdered or being killed in a car accident (pick whichever ending you think is true) - thats after they've seperated and had two rather dashing princes. Marriage three : the second eldest prince marries a money grabbing witch of a woman (later photographed having some man s__________g her toes while sun bathing) and they produce two daughters who have as much dress sense as the Ugly Sisters. And finally Marriage four : the youngest prince who whimps out of army training because he can't hack the physical exercise (but at least he's still married)

Now if Disney could produce an animated film about this lot..........

Oh yes, I enjoyed the day off work and watched brief highlights of some prince getting married on the evening news :D

trr1

I liked the Kathy Griffin’s Insightful & Hilarious Take On The Royal Wedding
it was a hoot!! next on TVGN(tv guide network)
Sat, Apr 30
11:00 AM
also
Sat, Apr 30
3:00 PM
and
Sat, Apr 30
7:00 PM

draybook

I agree that there are much more pressing issues in the world the media should be covering...but are any of them positive? Any of them filled with love, happiness or hope? No. All of them are death, tragedy, war, etc...So I am glad that for at least one day I got to see some happy news on TV. Two people fell in love and their whole country is celebrating it. Good for them. I personally didn't follow the wedding or really have an interest in it but I'm glad I didn't have to see of all the hardships and war going on in the world on my TV. It was a nice change even if only for a day to celebrate something happy instead of mourn more tragedies.

While true, I hardly see the news saturated with bad news like they did with this wedding nonsense. I mean seriously, I look on Yahoo and they have an article about a frowning child at the wedding.

There's like what, 300+ dead from the storms in the South, and we have an article about a frowning child at a wedding between some Silver Spoon and a chick?

Like I said, it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't plastered all over the place, taking the spot of real news. People get married every day, what's so special about them? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom