Did Food Rocks Close?

Lee

Adventurer
Food Rock's ain't coming back.

As for the entrance to Soarin, I've heard conflicting things from equally good sources.

One says the entrance will be in the Green Thumb, leaving a really long walk to the theatres.

The other still hints at a new entrance outside the pavillion. The idea being that having the entrance and exit that close together makes no sense, and would double the traffic. I tend to agree but what do I know?

DisneyJill

Originally posted by mrmickeymouse
but walt disney was about memories not ramps and repleasinng but renewing

I always believed Walt Disney was also about progress and moving with the times--look at Tomorrowland or even the original concept of Epcot. I have serious doubts that Walt is spinning in his grave because of the fact that someone wants to progress a little into the future. :)

General Grizz

I'll have no problem with Soarin' if it ties into the Land. If it RUINS the Land atmosphere, then there's a problem. Change is not always good. . . especially when it contradicts the pavilion. Remember the Land: the ride fits the pavilion; the pavilion is not supposed to fit the ride! :lol:

Now if Soarin has an extensive queue that handles guest flow without damaging the Land atmosphere, then that's fine.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Having the entrance right next to the exit in a small area will be a bad move by WDI. It's already so congested in the Food Fair area, and that's going to push up near Soarin' which will already be having some long lines, and it'll just be too crowded. They're going to have to find a way to make this thing work. Having the entrance outside between The Land and Imagination isn't a bad idea. It will definitely help the crowds inside The Land, and crowds won't be as bad as they would be if the entrance is inside as well.

bdhowell

I trust that WDI will do the right thing here. I am sure they have it planned out all nice and pretty. We will just have to wait and see. I think that this addition is great for FW West!!

Now about an e-ticket in WS?? :)

MaElStROmRULZ

Account Suspended
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Food Rocks closed on January 3rd. It is off the park maps and the area is completely walled off.

Sorry. :(

It's making way for Soarin' (but more specifically the exit and gift shop area -- blech!).

I WILL ask my UngLE, he works near EPCOAT in the FLORIDA one because htakes me to there someTIME.

I BWILL UPDATE UOY WHEN I FIND OUT NEWS THAT IS NOT RUMOUR IT IS TRUEE!!!1!

:confused: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :hurl:

MaElStROmRULZ

Account Suspended
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I don't think he understands that.

DiE MNaY DeTHs!!!

THAT IS NOT NicE and it mean TWO BECAUSE I give you RUMOUS so you KNOW THINGS and you asked ME E QUESTION i don't know your SECRETS

:snore:

General Grizz

Originally posted by MaElStROmRULZ
THAT IS NOT NicE and it mean TWO BECAUSE I give you RUMOUS so you KNOW THINGS and you asked ME E QUESTION i don't know your SECRETS

I'm wondering if this is really MaelStrom Rocks...er...MaElsTRoMRockS!!! or just some member playing a pretty funny game with us. :lookaroun

(P.S. This thread said FOOD ROCKS, NOT Maelstrom Rocks. :wave: )

MaElStROmRULZ

Account Suspended
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
no no no... It's...

"diE ^MaNeE6y dEeahths

:confused: :lol: :animwink: :mad: :hurl: :king: :zipit: "

YOU are jest sad because i say TO YOU to i hate COUNTREE BEARS JIMBUREE because it is not good like CIRCUS PLAYHOUSE was when that WAS!

Tramp

Originally posted by MaElStROmRULZ

I see you're still a MORON! Why don't you grow up, A-hole!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom