Did any one go to the parade taping?

wbboy29

Original Poster
So as the title says. Did anyone go today? If so, what did you think? And did you notice the NEW pirate ship float that was out today for the first time ever!?! That thing is beautiful!!!! It reminds me a lot of the Wicked Wench ship that is inside the Pirates ride. I would post pics of it but I wasn't able to get any. But maybe someone else did. Can't wait to see how the show is all put together on Christmas day. :)

jedimaster1227

I was at MK at the end of the taping today. All that I was able to see was Andrea Bocelli performing in front of the castle-and he sounded amazing!

Also, a little side note, there weren't any previews going on of the Laugh Floor Comedy Club, though the security guards were out front, prepared for the call to bring in people at any time.

Macaylasmom

I can't wait to see the parade on Christmas Day either. I watch it with my entire family over for Christmas Breakfast. My girls love it. I would love to see some pictures if anyone has them.

jedimaster1227

I don't know. I heard him right before he finished and I was on the TTA while I heard him, so it was really hard to understand what he was saying-but what I could make of it was beautiful.

rockydek

Beyounce and Michael Bolten

We saw Beyounce 11/29 , Michael Bolten 12/01.
Also, Some of the American Idol kids. Ace, Paris.
It was great to hear them singing.:xmas:

Pippa

We were there on Sat Dec 2nd and saw Regis & Kelly, the cheerleaders being taped coming down Main Street. It was pretty cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom