DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I was comparing the Google Earth imagery from 2/2015 and 3/2016 and noticed this area. I know the Star Wars snow speeder was moved somewhere else, but it also looks skiff from Return of the Jedi was removed. Anyone know where this went? There is also something blue in the new picture where the snow speeder was, sort looks like parts of the plane they junked that was near Cat Canyon.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

J. D.

I was comparing the Google Earth imagery from 2/2015 and 3/2016 and noticed this area. I know the Star Wars snow speeder was moved somewhere else, but it also looks skiff from Return of the Jedi was removed. Anyone know where this went? There is also something blue in the new picture where the snow speeder was, sort looks like parts of the plane they junked that was near Cat Canyon.

View attachment 137838

View attachment 137839
The skiff was moved by one of the Darth's Mall buildings for last SWW.

Mike730

View attachment 137838

View attachment 137839
How are you getting the new imagery? I cant get anything past 2/2015 on Maps or EarthPro.

doctornick

General question for anyone who might know... is there any plans to add any water feature to DHS as part of the expansion? One criticism of the park is that only having Echo Lake makes the park feel a bit like a concrete "wasteland" and it might be nice to have a new such feature to spruce things up a bit.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
General question for anyone who might know... is there any plans to add any water feature to DHS as part of the expansion? One criticism of the park is that only having Echo Lake makes the park feel a bit like a concrete "wasteland" and it might be nice to have a new such feature to spruce things up a bit.

I think the concept art for Star Wars Land showed some water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom