DHS Aerial View

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I think its all down to the perspective of the shots we see and it compresses the land so it looks like that end of the land is smaller than it actually is, where as in the videos from DL you get a side on view and get a proper feel for the size of everything.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Fair enough, makes sense. I still would like to see the May 5th aerial shots out of curiosity though. It is nice to see a vertical view without the angle. A lot has happened since the last one.

Google Earth has a recent enough aerial of DL to get a measurement of the show building, about 2.1 acres.

DL.JPG

There are enough landmarks to measure if for DHS. These are rough measurements but they come out to about the same size.

upload_2017-6-7_13-6-39.png

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
So when does Disney build the expansion which is just a giant laser tag building so the Resistance can fight the First Order and you just pick the side you want to be on :p

PJ Butler

So, we've obviously established that there will be enough room for Battle Escape in DHS. However, it seems that the concrete walls being built next to the circular structure in Disneyland will be quite close to Muppets Courtyard in Orlando. Can anyone offer some perspective on this?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Martin is this Star Wars attraction the only thing your excited about coming to WDW?

Also, have you ridden Flight of Passage and if so, thoughts?
The Great Mickey Ride will be good. It's just in absolutely the wrong place and is being squeezed in for the wrong reasons.

I'll be riding Flight for real in the fall. It'd be unfair for me to give my full thoughts until then. If anyone's interested.

ZodIsGr8

The Great Mickey Ride will be good. It's just in absolutely the wrong place and is being squeezed in for the wrong reasons.

I'll be riding Flight for real in the fall. It'd be unfair for me to give my full thoughts until then. If anyone's interested.
FOP is the best ride I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. You actually feel like you have been transported to Pandora and the senses are overwhelmed in a very good way. TOT is still my favorite ride just because, but this is a must do. Marni, I hope you enjoy it in the fall and thanks again for all of your posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom