Depp at Yacht Club

lnsemsf

How could he possibly be using? He has most recently has been emulating Keith Richards in his acting, and if there is one thing Keith Richards has always stood for it's clean healthy drug free living!

Yukinon

That really is cool but there is one family who thinks that Depp is already in Disney - when riding POTC the other day there was a family behind us that was serious they thought it was actually Depp in the ride - they said "wow he really can move fast, I wonder how much Disney pays him to keep running around in this ride? Wow there he is again there must be a trap door he goes through to get here so fast!" Honest to goodness they were serious and we were cracking up! I know the new AA looks realistic, but come on...

Ayeembored

Yukinon said:
That really is cool but there is one family who thinks that Depp is already in Disney - when riding POTC the other day there was a family behind us that was serious they thought it was actually Depp in the ride - they said "wow he really can move fast, I wonder how much Disney pays him to keep running around in this ride? Wow there he is again there must be a trap door he goes through to get here so fast!" Honest to goodness they were serious and we were cracking up! I know the new AA looks realistic, but come on...

Priceless. Utterly, completely priceless.

Now on to all those children chained up in it's a small world.

cdunbar

Ayeembored said:
Priceless. Utterly, completely priceless.

Now on to all those children chained up in it's a small world.

yeah someone should contact Angelina Jolie about those poor kids, lol:lol:

dandaman

lnsemsf said:
How could he possibly be using? He has most recently has been emulating Keith Richards in his acting, and if there is one thing Keith Richards has always stood for it's clean healthy drug free living!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^I wonder if, in honour of their recent naming of "Africa", their next baby will be named "Malaria". :lookaroun :rolleyes:

surfsupdon

dr_teeth90210 said:
When I worked for DRC it seemed that most celebrities stayed at the Yacht Club.

I had heard this before as well from the YC concierge desk, and it surprised me b/c I assumed most celebrities stayed at Grand Floridian. But I guess celebrities can be normal and not stay at the most extravagant resort....haha.

I'd take Yacht Club over Grand Flor. any day.

Ella's Mommy

Yeah Right like anyone really believes u TP2000. I wouldnt spread anything that u dont know is true or spread anything period. I love JD and he is an awesome actor. Stop being a hater:fork:

cdunbar

SirGoofy said:
Now, if we could get an Angelina AA in IASW, I'd actually ride it.:D
Now see that would be the exact reason I wouldn't ride, o well differnt strokes for different folks. I told my best friend about Depp being over there and she was like why couldnt your birthday be this week not the next one then we could go Johnny scouting! lol

LostNametag

Original Poster
disnyfan89 said:
So is there any big event going to happen on the 7th at pirates???

The "big event" I heard from my Pirate friend will be an official ribbon cutting ceremony... and now with rumors of JD being here in FL, might he actually be there? I wanna go!!! [And I might get to... I dont work until later that afternoon... ] Who else is comin'- 8:45 ish, Magic Kingdom, POTC! See ya there!

LostNametag said:
The "big event" I heard from my Pirate friend will be an official ribbon cutting ceremony... and now with rumors of JD being here in FL, might he actually be there? I wanna go!!! [And I might get to... I dont work until later that afternoon... ] Who else is comin'- 8:45 ish, Magic Kingdom, POTC! See ya there!

I wish....:cry:

My trip is in a little under 3 weeks from today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom