Deluxe rooms at Hard Rock Hotel?

Joy

Original Poster
Hey guys!
I just booked a deluxe room at the Hard Rock Hotel for Oct. for HHN, and I am wondering what the difference is between the deluxe room and the standard room? I know that the deluxe room at Portofino Bay is much larger and has a seperate soaking tub and glass shower, so in my opinion is worth the extra money, but I want to make sure that the deluxe room is worth the extra money at Hard Rock. I would really appreciate any input from everyone, so I can decide if I want to call back and book a standard room instead. Thanks!!! :animwink:

ogryn

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/resort_hotels/hr_rooms.html said:
Casual, laid back yet unquestionably stylish, this hotel is the quintessential definition of rock 'n' roll. Each guest room lets the good times roll with the following amenities:

* In-room safe suitable for laptop computers
* Two dual-line telephones with voicemail system
* Refreshment pantry
* Remote control TV with cable channels and CD Player
* On Command In Room Movies, video check-out
* Smart Room Technology for automated heating and air conditioning
* Coffee Maker & Coffee
* Iron & Ironing board
* Hair dryer & Make-up Mirror
* Separate bath and vanity area with two separate sinks (one inside, one outside)
* High Speed Internet Access available at $9.95/day
* USA Today complimentary paper delivery Monday - Friday

Garden View Rooms
Garden View rooms overlook many different areas of the hotel grounds. These spacious rooms feature either a king bed or two queen beds - 375 sq. ft.

Pool View Rooms
The flip side of our Garden View Rooms, these accommodations look out over our sun-drenched beach and pool - 375 sq. ft.

Hard Rock Club Lounge
Upgrade to one of our 95 club level rooms or suites on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor and enjoy additional perks and privileges. The Hard Rock Club Lounge features complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, plus desserts in the evening. Other amenities include an extensive music library, library of rock n' roll books, game table for backgammon, chess, checkers and chess, two separate TV viewing areas (including one large screen) plus the Personal Concierge available from 7:30am - 11:00pm. Club Rooms also include unlimited use of our fitness center.

Deluxe Queen Rooms
These oversized rooms feature two queen beds, a pullout sofa and desk area. Deluxe Queen Rooms sleep five guests comfortably and still provide enough room to stretch out - 400 sq. ft.

Deluxe King Rooms
With extra living space, this spacious room sleeps up to three with a king bed and an optional rollaway, offering an adjoining study area. Great for kicking back and grooving - 500 sq. ft.

Kids Suite
Decorated to appeal to our youthful guests, these suites feature an attached kids' room with TV, table and chairs. Enjoy king bed accommodations for the adults and two twin beds for the kid rockers - 800 sq. ft.

King Suite
Big enough for 'The King', this guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed and extra living space to entertain or just chill - 1-bedroom suite is 650 sq. ft.

Club Suite
All the spaciousness of the King Suite along with the Club Level amenities.

Hospitality Suite
Ideal for private entertaining, this suite features an extra large parlor with entertainment area, dining or conference room with enclosed office area - 1,625 sq. ft. parlor connects to a standard king room.

Graceland Suite
Like its namesake, the Graceland goes off the charts with indulgent accommodations including a massive bed with leather headboard, huge bathroom with a hot tub, walk in closet and eclectic, colorful furnishings - 2,000 sq. ft.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom