Deluxe Dining Question

barkerx5

Original Poster
We are going to Disney on Sept. 9th. We originally booked 5 nights, and got theme park tickets with park hopper and the deluxe dining plan. At the last minute, we booked one extra night at the hotel to be able to go to the Not So Scary Halloween event, but did not do the extra day park tickets nor the the dining plan for the extra night.
My question is this. The first day/night we are there, we are planning on using only one credit of our meal plan. Then day 2 - 5 using the majority of the other credits, on the last day we are there, we wanted to eat breakfast before we checked out and headed to airport, if we have one credit left, can we use it, even though it carries over into our 6th night??? Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks

pinkrose

We are going to Disney on Sept. 9th. We originally booked 5 nights, and got theme park tickets with park hopper and the deluxe dining plan. At the last minute, we booked one extra night at the hotel to be able to go to the Not So Scary Halloween event, but did not do the extra day park tickets nor the the dining plan for the extra night.
My question is this. The first day/night we are there, we are planning on using only one credit of our meal plan. Then day 2 - 5 using the majority of the other credits, on the last day we are there, we wanted to eat breakfast before we checked out and headed to airport, if we have one credit left, can we use it, even though it carries over into our 6th night??? Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks

The dining credits will expire at mid-night, on the day of check-out from your package stay.

MagicMegan

Your credits expire at midnight the day you check out of your resort.
We usually stay say 7 days, and have the dining for 6, but can still use it on the 7th if there are remaining credits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom