Decent Supermarkets off Property

NiarrNDisney

Honestly besides the Target on 192 (Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy) and 429 (Western Beltway) the only other place I go to shop is Publix which has a few location on 192 near the World and on the 27. Also there is a Winn-Dixie on the 435 near Hotel Lane which is a little cheaper than Goodings but is a little further away and limited in what they offer. The only time we have shopped at Goodings is when our flight has got in late and everything else is closed so we just pick up a quick snack, water, and maybe some adult libations but otherwise I would agree it's better to avoid it for all of your grocery shopping needs.

TamaraQT

Thanks everyone for sharing the info about the new Publix. I have not had the pleasure of visiting that one although I passed by it many times when I was there last year. We seem to stick to the SuperTarget and Walmarts. We stopped at a Publix one time that was across from a shopping center that reminded me of a Mediterranean village. I know how to get there, but not sure of the name of the shopping plaza it is in. I remember a HUGE old fashioned scale in the entryway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom