December WDWCP Events

DisneyDJ

Original Poster
Quick Update for you current WDWCP Members...

Night of Stars Talent Show is December 11th from 7-11 in the Pavillion. Make sure to get there about 20 minutes before to get a seat inside, otherwise you'll be stuck on the pation

The Formal is December 16th from 8-12, and will be under the tents in the parking lot next to the Pavillion... my boy Jason will be spinning the tunes, cause I'll be at the Swan and Dolphin.

Those are the final events for this semester... we'll give you a heads up for the next dates in January. Until Next time...

Pixie Duster

Sometimes I get a bit jealous over CP. I am a CM and I go to UCF. It is more beneficial for me to be a regular CM and go through my co-op office at school. However, CP seems like a great clique you get to be a part of. Oh well, I do get paid more, so there is a bright side to everything, I suppose:goodnevil:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Re: December WDWCP Events

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
Sometimes I get a bit jealous over CP. I am a CM and I go to UCF. It is more beneficial for me to be a regular CM and go through my co-op office at school. However, CP seems like a great clique you get to be a part of. Oh well, I do get paid more, so there is a bright side to everything, I suppose:goodnevil:

man... I'm in my own clique... local ex-CM's with tons of CP friends... working outside of Disney earning more than most CM's :cool:

My bright side..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom