December Proposal Trip

Networth

Hey all,

My girlfriend(soon to be fiancee:)) and I will be visiting WDW Dec 15-Dec 19. I have booked 4 nights, but may add on a 5th. We are staying at The Boardwalk Inn. Getting seasonal passes.

Trip looks like this.

15th arrive around noon, leave bags at hotel and lounge or walk around to get a drink or visit the pool? Dinner reservation at V&A at 9:00PM that night. This is where I will probably propose.

16th Going Magic Kingdom, no plans beyond that so far. Than dinner at California Grill at 7:55 just in time for Wishes I hope.

17th Hollywood Studios, would like to see Fantasmic but have dinner reservations at Yachtsmen Steakhouse at 8:05

18th Epcot, dinner reservations at Tokyo Dining at 9:00pm want to see Illuminations.

19th Animal Kingdom, than either head home or book the other night would need to decide on a restaurant for dinner(suggestions?) if we stay one more night. Thought about Cirque du Soleil(just a maybe) kind of would rather have a nice meal again unless the show is great.

20th ??? no plans day we would go home but we live only 2.5 hours away so we can stay down till the evening if we wanted.

Any advice on our plans so far? I was thinking of adding little things like mini golf, renting a small boat for a hour, carriage ride, etc

So excited :cool1:

deanaandrich

One problem I see with your plans is that the 19th starts the blockout dates for seasonal passholders. So you won't be able to go to the park that day.
I highly recommend cirque de soleil. I've seen it about 10 times and love it. You can have a nice dinner in DTD before or after. Check for specials as they have them several times a year.

Upvote 0

luv

You might want to get the regular pass. Once you start adding in parking, the difference is really not that big.

Have a great trip and good luck with your proposal! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom