December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Should we just switch to Sunday the 11th at MGM. I could probably make that.

(and if so, is it possible to edit the title of the thread?)
We could do that!!! plus that day we dont really have any time restraints as we would with the MK on a MVMCP evening! Ill try to Edit the title but let's see how well that goes!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Tis a possibility depending in the hours for both locations!!! I really would love to eat at the 50's Prime Time again as it is one of my personal favorites but if we opt for Magic Kingdom what options would everyone else like to see?? Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Would that be for lunch or dinner? I've never been there, but, from what I've heard, I'm going to get soooo yelled at there.:lol:
Dinner most likely. I prefer that menu to lunch!!! Are you a bad boy Gary??? Will you have your elbows on the table?? Will you not eat all your veggies? Will I have to take MANY pictures of the hilarity that will ensue and post them here for the amusement of all of the WDWMagic community?
Oh and a special Thank you to Steve for adjusting the name of this thread to just the December Meet!!! Thank you Steve I appreciate it!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
Dinner most likely. I prefer that menu to lunch!!! Are you a bad boy Gary??? Will you have your elbows on the table?? Will you not eat all your veggies? Will I have to take MANY pictures of the hilarity that will ensue and post them here for the amusement of all of the WDWMagic community?

:lookaroun

maybe

Upvote 0

forbidden donut

wannabeBelle said:
We could do that!!! plus that day we dont really have any time restraints as we would with the MK on a MVMCP evening! Ill try to Edit the title but let's see how well that goes!!! Belle

I'd be able to make the 11th (I jet on the 12th).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom