December hours anyone?

MissingDisney

Does anyone have any insight as to December hours? Need to make ressies Sunday morning and am desperate to know the hours for the second half of our trip!!!

EvilQueen-T

i'm stressing it too. we hit our 180 day mark this coming tuesday and like to plan our adrs around what park we're in that day. the only thing we're going by so far is at least knowing what days mk is closing early for the chrismtas party stuff. good luck, hope they update it soon.

Upvote 0

litlkar

Me too !! We will be in WDW 12-3-11, and I just want to get an idea of when the parks open & close. Never been that time of year & excited to start palnning. Anyone been in Dec know what time park usually close?

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

I think this is the latest they have posted them. I am too awaiting them. But typically they all close early around 7 unless its a EMH night.. Usually MK only has one night till 12pm that they are open late during the week. Like Tuesday to tuesday which i think is unfair it is becoming a busy time and closing that early in beautiful weather and soi many people there. There is always long lines for rides.80 min for Buzz and same for Toy, Big thunder min 50 minutes

Upvote 0

TestTrack

i'm stressing it too. we hit our 180 day mark this coming tuesday and like to plan our adrs around what park we're in that day. the only thing we're going by so far is at least knowing what days mk is closing early for the chrismtas party stuff. good luck, hope they update it soon.

You arriving Nov 27th?

I've been checking daily to see if they've posted them but we're not to our 180 day mark for another 2 weeks or so so we have time.

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

Your welcome I just typed in DW park hours for Dec and this came up..I think it is real at the very bottom it has the walt disney company and last edit may 11 2011. So this will be close for sure...

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Please be aware that offically Disney has not released hours for December yet. Anything that is available on the internet is most likely a estimate of the hours taken from previous years. Once the offical hours are available, Steve will have them posted here.

Another place to look for estimated hours would be touringplans.com and they can give you expected wait times.

Upvote 0

magiconmainstrt

ME Too! Tuesday morning, will be a busy morning for all us Dec Disney-ites!
Good Luck with your Dec Res...I will be the mom crying and smiling on Main Street--Say Hi!

Hoping for Ohana-Crystal Palace-Tonys Town-Bierg-(processional)

Upvote 0

WDW Vet

Disney's consumer site still does not have hours but we normally have it on the TA site earlier. The All Things Mouse site information is the same as what I have. But it is important to remember Disney has the option to change hours at anytime. Hours may be tweeked but what is posted should pretty much stay the same.

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

we hit our 180 day mark today and had to make our adr's without the hours for half of our trip so i feel everyone's frustration. i guess we will all be watching and waiting then the shuffling for changing adrs will begin. :brick:

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

do you mind me asking where you're getting that info? i'm asking because today is my 180 day mark and we like to make our adr's around what park we'll be in day to day so for our trip (nov 27th-dec 3rd) we only have park hours for half of our trip. when i go to disney's website it has hours up through nov 20th on the little calendar, when you click on that it gives you up through nov 29th.

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

Go up to the calendar on this site and it has the drop down for each park then drop down the month go to Dec and there they are.. They were there last night as I rote them all down to work on them this weekend..

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

lol those are the ones i went ahead and used to do my adr's this morning but wasn't sure where that info was generated from since wdw doesn't seem to have them up yet is all. thanks a bunch.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom