Dec. 4th MVMCP Meet

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hey everyone!

If you are planning on meeting up with the rest of the Disney Fanatics from this site, we will be meeting up at 6:30p.m. We are meeting in the space across from the huge Mickey face in front of the park before you enter. If you have a WDWMagic shirt, please wear it.

See you there!!
Pam:xmas:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Hey everyone!

If you are planning on meeting up with the rest of the Disney Fanatics from this site, we will be meeting up at 6:30p.m. We are meeting in the space across from the huge Mickey face in front of the park before you enter. If you have a WDWMagic shirt, please wear it.

See you there!!

Arrghhh! I don't know if I can make it that early! I was shooting for 7!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Pam,

It sounds like you are meeting where all of the Mickey statues are right now. I don't know if they plan on moving them, but you might want to reconsider where you meet at.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Thanks for the heads up Brent!!! We appreciate it!!! Hey all!!! Ill meet whereever. Ill be coming from dinner at O'Hanas as of right now although nothing except my being there is written in stone!!! Did we want to maybe move the meet to the Plaza Pavilion area? Lots of sitting spots, this was one of the hot chocolate places last year, and not usually too crowded?? I Am a simple soul though and will go whereever all think we can find each other easily. I saw a nice little out of the way area in one of the alleyways right off Main Street by the Uptown Jewelry store? As I said I Am up for suggestions!! Belle

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Uh were are we meeting at that place doesnt sound familar the statue area Pam I might bring the shirt to wear but I would like to change into my christmas shirt for the party is that ok

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Hey Belle, if that's where you want to meet, that's fine with me! Just make it official and post it on here with the time...like maybe 7 or 7:15.

Tiggerlvr1971...no problem. Just look for those of us with them on.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I Am not sure what works for everyone...Well what does everyone think? Do we want to meet at a specific place & time? Hey Lady Darling, we look foward to seeing you!!! Check out my pics on this website so you know what I look like!!! Of course the crowd of people with the WDWMagic.com Meet shirts should be a dead giveaway!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK Does everyone know where the Plaza Pavilion is? If so I think that is our best bet. Usually it is one of the places that they have set up for hot cocoa and cookies, It is out of the elements ( roof over most of the seating area) And lots of seating. Does that work for everyone? Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I think closer to 7:15 or so for those of us who wont be in the park prior to the closing for the party and may not be able to get in before 7. Thanks for the opinion Tigger!! I want to hear from everyone on this. Nobody died and left me in charge after all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

HAHAHA I am glad to help Yep 7:15 is probably better ( I dont know because at the MNSSHP they let us in earlier I think because we were waiting on lines for pins ( which I am going to need to do so I might be a little late )

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I think that is a perfect place to meet. For those of you who are not familiar with it, here are directions.

When you go down Main Street, take a right at the Plaza Restaurant. It will take you right into the Plaza Pavilion.
(this is also a good short cut into Tomorrowland)
I would suggest that everyone try to get there by 7:15. If you are going to be a little late, let us know.

It's getting close!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom