Debating on Hotels AGAIN...Pop, AOA or one of the Port Resorts

Jessica Meier

Really trying to decide. Pop is a great choice, been there done that. AOA is something truly DISNEY for my then 7 year old. Port is a moderate which we have never stayed at. Relaxing.... Hmmmm. Give me thoughts on transportation, rooms, food options.

Amy Shelton

I can't speak for the other two but we stayed at Port Orleans last December and it felt like a deluxe resort but MUCH cheaper!! There's a lot of room for your little one to run around and you're right, it's very relaxing!

Upvote 0

Amy Shelton

Did you take the buses? How were they? And how was the food court? And Pools?
We did take the buses. The only time we drove was when we went to breakfast at AKL one morning. This was the first time I had stayed somewhere that I had to take a bus( we usually stay at Fort Wilderness and just take a boat) and the buses weren't bad at all! You have to account for a little extra time but no more than you would have to anyways staying at AOA or Pop.

The food court is AWESOME! So many different choices and you can't beat the Beignets!

The pool was great! It's fairly large so you can have your own little space depending on the time of year and the slide is always fun! They also do the movies nightly in one of many beautiful courtyards!

Upvote 0

tor29c

I stayed at AoA for the week before Easter this year and found the resort to be lovely in every way. We never waited more than 15 minutes for a bus the entire week we were there. The Food Court seemed quite nice but other than one breakfast and filling the mugs I didn't eat there. The Nemo pool was lovely! I would take a cocktail out to the pool in the afternoon and watch the 12 - 20 people swimming. Very relaxing. Would recommens this resort. Have fun deciding which is right for you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom