DDP question

Jess G

Original Poster
If me and hubby are at a TS and I want the cheapest thing on the menu & no desert and he wants something pricey. For the sake of saving the value of our DDP is he allowed to use a TS credit and am I able to pay out of pocket for mine to later use that credit somewhere more valueable?

Rob562

If me and hubby are at a TS and I want the cheapest thing on the menu & no desert and he wants something pricey. For the sake of saving the value of our DDP is he allowed to use a TS credit and am I able to pay out of pocket for mine to later use that credit somewhere more valueable?

Yes, though you should make that clear to the server as soon as you can, since it'll affect how he handles the charges (I believe he has to process it as two separate checks). It'd be the same as if you and your husband were dining with two friends who weren't on the DDP.

-Rob

JIMINYCR

Yes, when your server comes to introduce him/herself they ask if everyone in your party is using the dining plan. Be sure to keep track of what you use and dont use. Its easy to get confused about what you have as you go through your days and get further into your trip. We get an update at the resort desk occasionally to be sure we arent overlooking something and to make sure Disney has the correct totals. There have been times when the total count hasnt been correct, so keep your receipts.

Jess G

Original Poster
Yes, when your server comes to introduce him/herself they ask if everyone in your party is using the dining plan. Be sure to keep track of what you use and dont use. Its easy to get confused about what you have as you go through your days and get further into your trip. We get an update at the resort desk occasionally to be sure we arent overlooking something and to make sure Disney has the correct totals. There have been times when the total count hasnt been correct, so keep your receipts.

wow! I never thought of that being a possibility!

JIMINYCR

wow! I never thought of that being a possibility!
Oh yes... although we think technology is infallible and the CM's enter everything in and everything gets processed properly... mistakes can be made. Weve found this out on a couple of trips. Its always best to keep track of your things. Otherwise it can be costly in the end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom