David at GMR

muddyrivers

Original Poster
I THINK he was from Indianapolis? I have been on GMR tons of times in my life and no one was more enthusiastic and fit the type of person I expect to spiel at GMR than David. From the second he jumped into the car and gave the opening, I knew I was in for a treat. David sang along to Hooray for Hollywood, enthusiastically pointed out actors/actresses while Osborne was giving his spiel, and just genuinely seemed interested and cared about his role as a cast member.

While the gangster hijacked our car, a little kid in the second row was scared by the Alien scene. Still upset when David returned, he talked to the kid during Osborne's spiels and assured him the scary parts were over and not to worry about that witch showing up later in the Wizard of Oz.

I didn't have the opportunity to say anything to him after the ride, but if anyone knows David (if it helps, I rode GMR today between 1:15-1:30PM) and could pass him this message, it would certainly be great. The Great Movie Ride needs more people like him, who aren't just spieling to make money, but are doing it because they love their role!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom