Dave's Semi-Annual Photo Contest #1

tigger248

ditzeechick02 said:
I want this picture taken off RIGHT NOW!!! I can't believe you would do this to me Scott. This is the ugliest picture of me and I didn't even want you to show it to your parents. I swear to god you better not win. If you do that's just wrong. I'm very ed!

Don't get mad, get even. On the next contest, find something unflattering about him to use. :drevil:

WDWScottieBoy

ditzeechick02 said:
I want this picture taken off RIGHT NOW!!! I can't believe you would do this to me Scott. This is the ugliest picture of me and I didn't even want you to show it to your parents. I swear to god you better not win. If you do that's just wrong. I'm very ed!

what image? :lookaroun (I deleted it as I don't want to start anything, and Steve, please disregard what she said, I guess an apology means nothing.) :cry:

ditzeechick02

WDWScottieBoy said:
Thanks, I think it is one of my favorite pictures because it's so candid and priceless. She still doesn't know it's on here and if she found out.... :dazzle: I think the competition is going to be hard on this one, but good luck to all who entered!

Scott

yeah i know now and i'm not very happy :fork:

WDWScottieBoy

tigger248 said:
Don't get mad, get even. On the next contest, find something unflattering about him to use. :drevil:

The thing about that is, she doesn't even care about these boards, she just checks in on me to see what I'm doing. She's just upset that I didn't ask her. As far as her getting back, I've got the photos! :drevil:

(Sorry again Melissa! :kiss: )

Just remember, WISHES! Who was there for you?!?

ditzeechick02

WDWScottieBoy said:
what image? :lookaroun (I deleted it as I don't want to start anything, and Steve, please disregard what she said, I guess an apology means nothing.) :cry:

don't suck up you know you did something wrong... take the blame

WDWScottieBoy

ditzeechick02 said:
don't suck up you know you did something wrong... take the blame

Did I not say sorry, I took it off as I know you didn't want it. Oh well, I guess that means it's time for me to leave the boards as now I'm not going to be wanted anymore. :cry:

tigsmom

Guess you learned a lesson, huh Scott?

Now you two kiss and make up right now. :lol:
Personally, I didn't think it was that bad. *shrugs*

WDWScottieBoy

tigsmom said:
Guess you learned a lesson, huh Scott?

Now you two kiss and make up right now. :lol:
Personally, I didn't think it was that bad. *shrugs*

She feels like I did it to humiliate her. I did it for the sake of the the contest, not to start anything. I'm doing anything and everything to help this situation. If I get banned, I guess I did it then didn't it? She's hoping I do get banned. :cry:

mrtoad

WDWScottieBoy said:
She feels like I did it to humiliate her. I did it for the sake of the the contest, not to start anything. I'm doing anything and everything to help this situation. If I get banned, I guess I did it then didn't it? She's hoping I do get banned. :cry:

Oh boy. Good luck.

Computer Magic

PhotoDave219 said:
You wont get banned for this. Just leave it be and do as she asks and find a way to make it up to her offline....
I agree with Dave. Scott, take this issue offline. Have the posts deleted. Try and convince her to delete these posts or have Steve do it. It is no use leaving theses posts on here for everyone to see...forever. I don't think it's enough to get band. Chalk it up to a lesson learned and know no one is judging. We all make mistakes.

I keep hearing Seinfeld voice going through my head saying "Good luck with all That"

Computer Magic

imagineer99 said:
and the award for the dumbest thread drift ever goes to...

*drumroll please*

THIS THREAD! :p
Yes, but one of the most dramatic drifts ever.

At one time, I was wondering if we were being "Punked" but that was way to intense.

The drift that kept on going and going and going. :p

WDWScottieBoy

I want to apologize to everyone in here for that. She wanted to not only put it on AIM to say to me, but to have everyone else read it on here too. So on her behalf and mine, I apologize and will do my best to get those all deleted. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom