Date for 45th anniversary Haunted Mansion merch on Disneystore.com?

HappilyEverAfter71

Original Poster
Everything I read said that the 45th anniversary merchandise would be available on the Disney Store site. Do we have a ballpark date for when this would be? And do we know if it will be absolutely everything that is available in the parks?

yaksplat

I'm waiting to see this date as well. There are several items that I'd love to get, but I'm not paying ebay prices for them.

HappilyEverAfter71

Original Poster
Every time I see something about new Haunted Mansion merchandise, I feel like I need to hug all my money and tell it goodbye.
Me too. A friend of mine recently ordered one of the new items through a personal shopper but I'd feel better if I just ordered stuff from the store since I've never done anything through a personal shopper before and I know the store is reliable.

Stophie

I ordered my shirts back at the beginning of August as soon as I got the e-mail. The e-mail said that the shirts were limited edition and they would only be available for a couple of days. Like the user above me, it said they would take 6-8 weeks for delivery once the order was placed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom