cutest thing your child or someone else's said in disney

dixiegirl

Original Poster
:) ok what is cutest thing your child or someone else's child had said in or about disney? my 4 year old had been dying to have her very own turkey leg, she kinda got sick of always eating mine , so our last nite in disney my husband finally gave in(like he always does for his little princess especially in disney) well he gave it to her and she had this comical look on her face and said..dadda, don't these things come in another size?? i almost died laughing !!

the other thing was also our last nite at disney getting ready for bed and my 4 year looks at me all sad and says"mamma i'm real sad", i ask her why and she says "beacuse i'm leaving this place and i love it so much". and to top it offf she starts crying...oh yeah made me feel so bad..but then i told her we'd be back when she turns 5 which is in september.... she felt better after that..

Robfasto

Back about 6 or 7 years ago when the Bus Drivers got their new costumes our son who is now 10 was getting on a half-full bus. While going up the steps he pointed at the driver and yelled very loudly "BARNEY!"...

Everyone on the bus chuckled and the bus driver just shock his head and grinned...

cj2me

We were there just 2 weeks ago. We met up with my Brother In Laws Family, it was the first time he had taken his kids to WDW (they are 4 and 6). One night when they started to watch WISHES, the 4 year old said, "Am I having a moment or did I just see fireworks". Out of the mouths of babes they say.

Needless to say, they will be back every year - they bought into DVC.

pluto3198

While taking the boat from POFQ to Downtown Disney, the little girl sitting in front of us spotted the pineapple shaped building for Bongo's Cuban Cafe and said "Look, it's SpongeBob's house!"

Jodi's Dad

The last trip we took we had twin five year olds. We do foster care with the chance to adopt but anyway one of the twin girls said look it's magic. So as Iam trying to find the magic she pointed it out to me. It was the lights they put in the trees. Such a simple thing may live in her memory forever and in mine for sure.

MichelleBelle

Not at WDW per-say, but on the bus on the way to the Disney Magic. The bus was going up a hill and at the peak you could see the ocean and the Magic at the dock and it was MASSIVE and everyone was just kind of silent staring in awe and then the little boy in front of me and my family said "That's gotta be fake!"

Needless to say everyone on the bus was hysterical after that.

rosebud's mom

Oh, my !!! Considering that my oldest baby turns 26 in July, the youngest turned 5 last month, and there are 2 in between them - well, lets just say I have a lot to choose from !

There is one that has become a family tradition. My son was only 2 years old when he went to Disney for his first time in 1981. The drive from Ohio was a lot for such a little guy and he kept asking what we were doing.

We had been telling him that we were going on vacation. Then, when we were on the boat crossing the lagoon ..... just as he got his first look at Cinderella's Castle he jumped up and down, pointed, and shrieked "Vacation ! Vacation!!"

Almost a quarter of a century later the castle still signifies "vacation" to our family.

Happy Family

Last Summer my 3 year old slipped on a concrete "snow bank" at Blizzard Beach and split her chin open. (how many kids go to Florida and get hurt on a snowbank?)

First Aid called for a van to transport She and I and her 7 year-old sister to the Centra-Care clinic. The van had another pick-up at Epcot and we later got dropped off at First-aid at MGM, meaning we got to see a lot of backstage areas.

As we headed back into MGM, my 7 year-old said, "You know dad, Disney World isn't real. It's all a big show. The only thing that's real are the characters."

I thought it was sweet that although she had seen so much "backstage", she still believed in the Princesses she'd met.

(BTW - My 3 year-old was a real trooper. She never complained about her boo-boo, even though Centra-Care made us wait for 4 hours.)

shello1113

We saw a little girl sitting waiting for the bus at MGM. She was about 3 or 4, all dressed in her Disney clothes. She must have hasd a really long day, she was screaming, "I hate Mickey Mouse. I hate Mickey Mouse.":mad:
It was so cute though.

MommytoMJM

My 4 yo is developmentally disabled and is largely non-verbal....The only word connected to Disney that she could say reliably (until a few weeks ago) was Pooh.....so all of Disney (characters, rides, shows, etc.....) are called Pooh.

When she wakes up in the morning she asks "Pooh?" meaning are we going to WDW today (we live locally and go every weekend)

She has now expanded her vocab to include wide (ride), shuu (show), pinciss (princess) and mi-iee (Mickey) and raid (parade)....but Pooh is still what she calls almost everything

SpongeScott

MommytoMJM said:
My 4 yo is developmentally disabled and is largely non-verbal....The only word connected to Disney that she could say reliably (until a few weeks ago) was Pooh.....so all of Disney (characters, rides, shows, etc.....) are called Pooh.

When she wakes up in the morning she asks "Pooh?" meaning are we going to WDW today (we live locally and go every weekend)

She has now expanded her vocab to include wide (ride), shuu (show), pinciss (princess) and mi-iee (Mickey) and raid (parade)....but Pooh is still what she calls almost everything
Thanks for sharing this! God bless you and your family.:wave:

Nemo14

We were standing in line for HM on a hot July afternoon when one of Florida's typical thunderstorms erupted. As we all ducked under the walkway, a very loud clap of thunder surprised us all. The little guy in front of us turned to his Dad and Said "Was that real Daddy?"

weluvtink

pluto3198 said:
While taking the boat from POFQ to Downtown Disney, the little girl sitting in front of us spotted the pineapple shaped building for Bongo's Cuban Cafe and said "Look, it's SpongeBob's house!"
That's what both my kids said when they saw that out of the window at Saratoga Springs. :lol:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Jodi's Dad said:
The last trip we took we had twin five year olds. We do foster care with the chance to adopt but anyway one of the twin girls said look it's magic. So as Iam trying to find the magic she pointed it out to me. It was the lights they put in the trees. Such a simple thing may live in her memory forever and in mine for sure.

ok there is another thread asking what gets you teary eyed at disney, that quote got me teary eyed and i'm not even in disney!!

Cricket

We were on a Disney cruise that went to Grand Cayman - and scheduled a trip to the town of "Hell" while were were there. We all piled into the tiny van they sent for the shore excursion, which by the way had no A/C, and upon arrival to our destination and the announcement that we were now in "hell", my then 4 year old grandson stated as loud as he could to all 18 people on the van: "people in hell want ice water".

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom