Cubs convention 2005

stingrock23

Original Poster
I was watching a Cubs game the other day and the announcers mentioned that the Cubs will be coming back to have the fan convention at WDW from December 1-5. Does anyone know of any other information about it? I'd like to make plans, but can't find any information about it.

Computer Magic

I don't think it's the Cubs Convention but this instead: This is last years info.

AAA Chicago now offers an exciting Walt Disney World(R) Magical Gatherings(TM) Vacation for Cubs Fans & Friends.

This exclusive trip includes five days/four nights, roundtrip airfare, park admissions, choice of accommodations, variety of events and receptions and the opportunity to meet current and past Cubs team members!

"AAA is proud to partner with the Cubs and Disney to offer this exciting vacation," said Steve Bernth, AAA Chicago president and COO. "The opportunity to attend private events with Cubs players in a spectacular atmosphere is a first-of-its-kind trip."

A private breakfast welcome reception, including a Q&A and autograph session with Cubs players, an evening dessert reception and exclusive parties are just some of the features of the trip.

Cubs General Manager, Jim Hendry, and current and past players LaTroy Hawkins, Aramis Ramirez, Billy Williams, Jody Davis, Gary Matthews, Lee Smith and Hall of Famer Fergie Jenkins will travel to Disney World for this event.

On Dec. 4th join former major leaguers Matthews, Williams, Smith and Davis for a special batting practice at Disney's Wild World of Sports.

Join in on the fun as AAA Travel provides Chicago Cubs fans and friends with a magical Walt Disney World(R) vacation. Travel dates are December 2-6, 2004. Call AAA Travel (866) 4AAA - CUBS for more information. AAA Chicago offers automotive, travel, insurance and financial services. It is part of The Auto Club Group (ACG), the largest affiliation of AAA clubs in the Midwest, with 4.1 million members in eight states. ACG clubs belong to the national AAA federation, a not-for-profit organization, with more than 46 million members in the United States and Canada.

Jodi's Dad

I will put up with alot of things. But I will not have the Cubs mess a good thing up. Keep the Cubs out of the World. You do not want to become LOSERS like the Cubs. They are bad luck. I will tell want happen to me. Somebody gave me a Cubs gift as a joke. HaHa I had bad luck for 3 years and did not know why. I found that gift and threw it away and my luck change ASAP. Dont Let THem In.

ntoeman

The Cubs have been hosting this event for atleast 10 years now so if there is bad luck (which there isn't) the our beloved Chicago Cubs will still be coming to the wonderful WDW for years to come. GO CUBBIES!!!

Erika

Jodi's Dad said:
I will put up with alot of things. But I will not have the Cubs mess a good thing up. Keep the Cubs out of the World. You do not want to become LOSERS like the Cubs. They are bad luck. I will tell want happen to me. Somebody gave me a Cubs gift as a joke. HaHa I had bad luck for 3 years and did not know why. I found that gift and threw it away and my luck change ASAP. Dont Let THem In.

Ouch :lol:

I dunno, they tell me I am supposed to be a Diamondbacks fan now, but I don't forsee there ever coming a day when I root for anyone against my beloved Cubbies.

I guess I'm a loser too :( :p

MonoRon

Jodi's Dad said:

I agree...Keep the sCrUBS out of the World!

MonoRon

MagliteL13 said:
Definetly better that the Chicago White Sux. Take a look at the last cross town series!

Are you kidding me the series is tied at 3 a piece and the white sox are in 1st place...best record in the MLB!

PS. lets all stop this before it gets way out of hand!

Erika

MonoRon said:
Are you kidding me the series is tied at 3 a piece and the white sox are in 1st place...best record in the MLB!

PS. lets all stop this before it gets way out of hand!

Chicago vs Chicago- the way I see it, you're a winner either way :king:

Simba1

GOOO CUBS! I think Steve Stone would be a formidable replacement for Hawkins. It's just too bad he doesn't do Cubs games any more! Chip Caray too! :(

Number_6

DisneyChik17 said:
I'll live because it's not like it's the Yankees! :D

Thank goodness it's the Cubs and not the Yankees. It's bad enough that if I go to a Buccaneers game I have to be that close to the Yankees Spring Training facility. It would really be annoying to have to deal with having that many Yankees players right near my job. ;)

GO RED SOX!!!

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Simba1 said:
GOOO CUBS! I think Steve Stone would be a formidable replacement for Hawkins. It's just too bad he doesn't do Cubs games any more! Chip Caray too! :(

I'm with you all the way...I thought those guys were awesome. GOOOO CUBS!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom