CSR room request......

emma c

Original Poster
Hello

Just wondering how to requests a room at the above? Or if I can having booked though a travel agent? Also what area would you recommend? Prefer to be near the pool and I'm sure it goes without saying not near the construction as much as possible!

Thank you as always!

Jahona

Contact your travel agent and give them the info of your request. You can also put in the request when doing online check-in although it's not as detailed.

As for specific buildings at CSR that are near main the pool would be Cabanas 8A and 8B, and Rachos 7B.

RylieJames

If you want to request a specific room, you have to contact the hotel directly after you book. There is no guarantee they will accommodate your request. Telling your booking agent will not guarantee the hotel will receive your request, that is why you must contact the hotel directly (I've made that mistake before--that is how I know).

AndrewsJ

If you want to request a specific room, you have to contact the hotel directly after you book. There is no guarantee they will accommodate your request. Telling your booking agent will not guarantee the hotel will receive your request, that is why you must contact the hotel directly (I've made that mistake before--that is how I know).
This is not 100% accurate on so many levels.

s&k'smom

I worked in a hotel for a number of years most will try to honor your request but at times it's just not possible.

BigRedDad

Simply do online check-in, put in your requests there, and then see what you get. If you don't like it request a change when you are there. In all honesty, my preference is #1 near a bus stop #2 near the main pool. Why #1? You can hop on the first bus that comes by and ride it to the lobby. Why #2? CSR pool is one of the best on property outside of SAB.

RylieJames

This is not 100% accurate on so many levels.

Without any explanation of why you think my statement is "not 100% accurate on so many levels," all I can say is that I say this from experience as a frequent guest and annual passholder who has requested specific rooms/buildings at Walt Disney World Resorts in the past. When you call to book or book online you are not booking into a specific room. You are only getting a particular setup as in number and types of beds or type of suite. But if you want to request a particular location (besides asking for a preferred vs. non preferred or club level room) you need to contact the hotel directly. It is the hotel that decides the specific room assignments. Thus, if you want a room in a particular building--i.e. away from construction--you need to call the hotel and see if they can accommodate.

I experienced this exact issue when booking at Riverside and wanting specifically to be put in Alligator Bayu. Similarly, I've also asked to be put in certain buildings at the Caribbean. Each time, having to make specific arrangements with the hotel--not the Disney reservation number. Now, that does not mean that Disney number cannot do it (they have agreed to put requests in for me sometimes), but if they do it, you have no idea whether the request will be sent through to the hotel and whether the hotel will honor it. I've had instances where my request has not been passed along to the hotel--and after talking to hotel staff, they told me to always call the hotel directly to ensure they receive my request; that is what I have continued to do and have not had any problem since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom