Trip Report Cruising With the 27 Ladies of Leisure!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Some of the ladies wanted to stop at a liquor store on the way to stock up before boarding. Kelly reminded me that it was a Sunday morning, so I checked with Angel (from Garden Tours and Transfers) beforehand to make sure he knew of a liquor store open on Sunday mornings. He said he did!

I also googled and found one in Port Canaveral just in case, and there was one.

We pulled up and started to pile out when we realized the one we had stopped at was definitely NOT open on Sunday mornings!!

Oy!

Missy got our her smartphone, googled and re-found the store I had seen. Yay Missy!

We probably wasted less than 10 minutes on this detour, but it was quite funny (scary?) being in this giant limo and trailer pulling out onto this small road. We were quite a sight!

When we arrived at the OPEN liquor store, everyone piled out and Missy and I jumped back in to take pictures. Limo!

Missy always makes pictures more fun:

Toes in a limo!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hey it's me! :D

I may need to "borrow" the pictures I'm in. It's so nice to have pictures of myself!

Borrow away! :)

Like I said, next time I'm staying at Disney the night before! I want to ride the limo!:p

Yes. That was a very nice perk! :)

I love that we are all on our phones. I know I was texting my mom pics of lunch and the ship. At least what I had seen of it so far!

I think everyone was instagramming, texting, tweeting, you name it! Our last day to be in touch! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Now that everyone knew where to go, it was time for the reception! Yay!

We went to our new location in Meridian which is between Palo and Remy. There’s also a deck outside where most of us started. Here’s my coke!

[/url
]

http://tammywhiting.smugmug.com/Tra...05083_mMhWQ4#!i=2818469069&k=Ps5nT7c&lb=1&s=A

I
don't think I've pointed out @Sans Souci standing on the left, and @HollyBelle seated in front of her yet. :)

After a little while, Pam stuck her head outside to tell us a special guest was here. Minnie!!!

Me!

Missy!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
After our up close and personal Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom show, we finished unpacking. We were planning on meeting upstairs for the big sail away. Missy was talking to her hubby on Facetime who was watching the portcam. He said, “Hey, ya’ll are moving!”

We said, “No we’re not, it’s too early.”

Then we realized he was right!

Ack! We were going to miss it!

We ran upstairs to our meeting place on deck 11! Only then I realized it was really deck 12!! Shoot! I told everyone the wrong deck! I was thinking of the classic ships!:banghead:

Luckily everyone made it, some by the skin of their teeth.

We waved and laughed and held up the amazing banner @Tiggerish brought for us. Thank you so much to @englanddg, @Zortek and everyone else who took screenshots of us and made videos!

We took another group picture before everyone scattered:

I just had enough time to instagram before we lost service. While we were standing there we were getting texts from Englanddg telling us he got us and the camera hung with us for a while. :) I also got on WDWMagic and saw the thread where people were posting our picture and telling us goodbye!

That was so cool. Seriously, so cool.

Here's the thread I was checking and all the pics:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/links-to-webcams-for-girls-cruise-on-sunday.872697/

Then we turned off our phones and disconnected for a few days! Yay!

Tiggerfanatic

Loving this TR - I feel like I'm still there! Loved the dolphins! We saw them, too with but my little point & shoot I couldn't get any pictures good enough to really see them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom