Crowds Week of April 3rd

DisneyBeatles

Original Poster
Hey everyone, sorry if this board is in the wrong section, feel free to move. I am curious what is going on in the parks next week that practically every hotel on property is booked up, yet crowd calendars are calling for low to moderate crowds. We already have our reservations and everything, but taking some newbies is making me nervous because we were expecting low crowds and the full hotel bookings doesn't seem to line up. Any thoughts?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The crowd calendars are wrong. The first week of April is spring break for many Georgia schools and the parks will be crowded. We have been going this week for many years and never had "low" crowds (and when the week coincides with Easter, it is wall-to-wall people.)

Just prepare for the parks to be busy and if they are not (one can always hope) then it will be a welcome treat. And wave if you see us....we'll be there too. :)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Expect moderate to high crowds ALL year long now and forever... There is hardly such thing as an "off season" anymore at Walt Disney World.

Jess G

The crowd calendars are wrong. The first week of April is spring break for many Georgia schools and the parks will be crowded. We have been going this week for many years and never had "low" crowds (and when the week coincides with Easter, it is wall-to-wall people.)

Just prepare for the parks to be busy and if they are not (one can always hope) then it will be a welcome treat. And wave if you see us....we'll be there too. :)

Me too! Gonna take it easy and utilize my fast passes and EMH :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom