Crowds during Presidents Day week vs. Easter?

Grumpydoc

We are planning a spring 2010 trip to WDW and need some help! I did a search but couldn't quite find an answer to this question so I am hoping that someone on the board can offer advice.

We've been at Disney during the Feb. President's Day Week a few times (we have a teen and have to work with school breaks) and while it has always been busy during the early part of the week, as the week goes on it seems to become more manageable...still crowded but you can get around by taking advantage of extra hours and fast-pass.

We just decided to go again in Spring 2010 and although we can go again during President's week, we were thinking about the week before Easter instead - arriving the weekend before and leaving on Saturday, April 3rd, the day before Easter Sunday. But when I started doing some reading, I found some websites saying that the week before Easter is one of the most crowded times of the year and much more crowded than President's Week. If anyone has some knowledge about how the President's Week crowds might compare to the week before Easter crowds, we'd be very appreciative! Thanks.

soarin'_fan

I just went last year during Easter week and it was pretty crowded. Alot of people had spring break that week. Although I have never visited during presidents day week, I know these are good reasons to visit in the spring...

*Almost all of the rides and attractions are open during Easter Week

*Park hours are extended

*It will be warmer

Some bad reasons include...

*It will be packed

*Fast-Passes will run out midday

*Expect a longer commute time to the parks

*You will need to book reservations for hotels, flights, and resturants quicker than if you booked for a February trip

Hope this helped.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom