CROWDS during EARLY march

worthog352

Original Poster
I was wondering.....I am planned to go to disney in early march and I was wondering how the crowds are at that time....I go every summer and i know it's crazy then, but I want to know what to expect?......any help?

oh yea....also...is Spaceship Earth opening around then and any hope of getting some sort of glimpse at Toy Story Mania????

primetime52

If you go early March it probably won't be so crowded, as long as you go early enough to avoid spring break. Certainly summer would be worse, plus much hotter and more humid than March. Keep in mind, though, that there really isn't such a thing as a slow season at WDW anymore. Probably the closest you can find to a slow season is late September/Early October.

My friend and I went for about the last 2 years during March 11 to the 17th and it felt like nothing compared to the summer time. My family always went during the summer and I remember how terrible that was... you'll get 10 to 15 min waits minimum, but it feels like a blessing compared to what you're used to. :eek:)

BIK

WDW Crowds mid Februar

So, my WDW vacation is neaaaaar.:) I am from 16 to 25 Feb. in Orlando. Today I've seen in this timeframe Washington's Birthday falls on Monday. Is it better to avoid this day in parks?

best regards from Austria

MinnieLee

I work for a school district on Long Island, N.Y and most of the L.I. schools are closed the week of the 25th for winter break. I know alot of the teachers are heading to WDW the 23rd. (They love to rub it in and tell me they are going). I am sure that it is going to be more crowded between winter breaks and the holiday. Either way, you will have a great time:wave:

earldw28

So, my WDW vacation is neaaaaar.:) I am from 16 to 25 Feb. in Orlando. Today I've seen in this timeframe Washington's Birthday falls on Monday. Is it better to avoid this day in parks?

best regards from Austria

According to Touring Plans this is an extremely busy time, crowd level is 9 out of 10. They suggest Epcot on that day if you plan on going to a park despite the crowds. Epcot basically handles crowds better than any park is the reason for that. Have fun though!!

tink68

The school district just came out with the schedule for next year and we are planning on a family trip to DW March 14th-20th 2009. With my daughter going into Jr High next year we have to go then or the summer because she cannot afford to miss any school. Its crowded but not as bad as summer? How is the weather?
Thanks, Sheri

The weather is usually great that time of year. Low to mid 80's, not usually to humid. Our last trip was the last week of March and we really only had one really hot day. We just cooled off with the water from all of the fountains in Epcot. We did have some rain though. But hey, it's Florida, it always clears up just as fast as it comes in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom