Crowd levels September 14th -22nd

EvilQueen81

We are going Sept 14th -22nd, we are staying at POP:sohappy: and we were wondering what the crowd levels are like. We have never gone this time of year and we don't know what to expect.

nepalostparks

Overall crowds will be very manageable. Keep in mind the Halloween Party (which is a separate ticketed event) will be held on the 14th, 18th, and 21st, which means MK closes for the day at 7 p.m. for day guests. Otherwise, you should have a great week crowd-wise.

Upvote 0

EvilQueen81

Original Poster
Overall crowds will be very manageable. Keep in mind the Halloween Party (which is a separate ticketed event) will be held on the 14th, 18th, and 21st, which means MK closes for the day at 7 p.m. for day guests. Otherwise, you should have a great week crowd-wise.

Thanks, we are waiting to buy the tickets for the party. We can't wait. We have been to the Christmas Party and it was awesome.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

We will be there from the 14-23, I cant wait I hope the crowds arent very busy considering kids are back at school. Hope you have a great time, 148 days!!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Thats great to know! I'll be there 9/23-9/28 and I usually always go in November. I haven't gone in September in years so I don't remember, and that was way before Free Dining came out. Pretty much people say that the restaurants are more crowded, not necessarily the parks and rides.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

See you there 9/23-9/29!

Well, gosh! I was hoping the parks would be much less crowded considering the time of year and now that TT will be closed!:eek:
I have never been there this time of year either. Been there Christmas, Easter, and Summer breaks.:rolleyes:
I know many events begin the weekend of 9/28 such as TofT 10-miler and F&W plus EPCOT'S 30th, not to mention MNSSHP and top that w/ "free" dining!:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom