Crowd Levels - Dec 16 -20

rct247

I've always heard that from the few days before Christmas through New Years are a nightmare as far as crowds go, but how are the days prior to that go as far as crowd levels.

It will be the first time my family visits during the holiday season, and I am getting a feel for what to expect. Is it like a typical summer weekday or is it still the off-season or are the crowds already in full swing?

corey154

normally it's not too bad, towards the end you'd see the crowds building...but with free dining bookings you might see a good deal of crowds this year.

Upvote 0

aristocats

i wonder too, because i am there for free dining, and now that the 4/3 deal also going on, wondering if that will be hugely impacted. We had trouble getting a room when we booked in Sept.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I've always heard that from the few days before Christmas through New Years are a nightmare as far as crowds go, but how are the days prior to that go as far as crowd levels.

It will be the first time my family visits during the holiday season, and I am getting a feel for what to expect. Is it like a typical summer weekday or is it still the off-season or are the crowds already in full swing?

We went from the 16th to 23rd and the first part of the week was great - very little crowds and easy to get on all the rides. by the 22nd, it started to pic up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom