Craft beer

Bparso87

Original Poster
Any craft beer fans out there and what are you drinking now. I am currently drinking victory variety pack. Hop devil is really good

acishere

I finished up a 6 pack of Victory's Summer Love a few days ago. Wasn't my favorite by Victory. That honor goes to Golden Monkey.

The Incredible Schmulk

Victory is a pretty good brewery. I actually like the Summer Love seasonal. It's one of my favorite light, summer offerings from any brewery. It's up there with Deschutes' Fresh Squeezed as far as I'm concerned.

I used to live on the East Coast, but I live in Montana now, and we have a lot of fantastic craft brewers out here (we're only behind Vermont and Oregon in brewers per capita). Right now, I'm drinking the Single Hop IPA out of the Bitter Root Brewery in Hamilton, MT. Good stuff. If you ever make it out to Montana, make sure to check out Red Lodge. It's a charming little town with a lively downtown district which features one of the best breweries in the country. They have a great brew pub with a rotating barrel aged selection not just on tap, but on nitro.

acishere

I decided to try Kane Brewery's Head High IPA (According to the bar's online menu. I just saw the word Kane and ordered it because I knew it was a local brew) while I was out tonight. When the bartender handed it to me, the smell was incredible. This amazing citrus, fruity aroma just hits you the moment you go to take a sip. You can taste it too when it finally hits your tongue. There is a clash between the fruit and the IPA bitterness when you start drinking. It is a great summer IPA when I started.

About halfway through the aroma changed. It starts to stink, like body odor. Multiple people agreed with the description. The bitterness grows with the smell. This is probably the quickest I've had a beer change flavors and aromas. Very interesting experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom