CP Internships in the Land

Captain Hank

Original Poster
I know this is a long shot, but is anyone here, or does someone know anyone who is currently or was formerly involved in the College Program advanced internships in the land pavillion? I know there are a few positions open to non-alumni of the program, and I'm afraid that a science-related internship is the only way I will be able to justify doing the College Program. I would very much like to intern in the Land, since I am a biology major and I am planning to go into botany. I've looked up the official info on the internships, but any additional info would be helpful.

-Thanks

jldreader

biology internships

I will be participating in the college program this fall. My start date is Aug 18 and while I am not in a biology realted internship, when i was reviewing the information I came across a number of biology internships associated with the animal kingdom. What i don't know is whether they are plant or animal related. However, if you haven't visited their website it is www.wdwcollegeprogram.com , and it should offer you more information on the advanced internships available to non-alumni (those who haven't completed the college program first). Hope this information is helpful and sorry I can't help more.

Jessica
Fall 04
Hospitality

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Thank you,

I have checked out the website before. It gave the basic info, but I really want to communicate with someone directly involved. When I tried during my trip this past spring, I couldn't find anyone who could speak English especially well, so communication was an...experience. I haven't ruled out something in Animal Kingdom, but I would prefer the Land. (I know, picky, picky :) ) Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write the reply, and welcome to the boards! Also, good luck with your college program experience.

se8472

If no one shows up I think the best thing to do would be to go to the interviews. The reps have the books that are full of adv interships stuff to help you further understand what will be going on. However the only backing that I have for the adv intership is for seas (being a marine science major myself)

Captain Hank

Original Poster
se8472 said:
If no one shows up I think the best thing to do would be to go to the interviews. The reps have the books that are full of adv interships stuff to help you further understand what will be going on. However the only backing that I have for the adv intership is for seas (being a marine science major myself)
That's a good idea. Thanks.

kal1484

When they have the interviews/presentations at your school, go and talk to your rep, and they may know who to contact. I see one of the guys once in a while who works over there, if I see him again, I'll ask him for you.

Atta83

Also, I am not sure if the college program has a phone number to call. But see if you can find one and call and ask for the information you need. You will know all you need faster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom