CP Auditon!!

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
Dancers... going without lunch? Oh the jokes that ran through my head... :animwink:

suprisingly enough...most of the dancers i know...well we can eat!! lol

I am not sure when I would start though...i signed up for fall advantage, but my graduation isnt until May 24th so I will have to wait and see

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
No I am still waiting. At the begining of the audition they said 1 week, but at the end they said 2 weeks. So I really don't know, but trust me this will be the first place I post any news!

MMP

Take into account that the dancing really has little bearing on if you get choosen or not, it's all about height, height, height. If you're 5'5 and an amazing dancer, your chances aren't as good as if you're 4'10 and have no rythym.

elpirataman

I don't think that is just for characters like Mickey or Minnie. Take into the account that there are shows such as Beauty and the Beast and Dream along with Mickey which require highly skilled dancers in Ballet and Jazz. Someday I hope to be in one of those shows since I love to Dance just like danzingcutie12. So, in the end, it is not restricted to height and if you have a strong dance background like dancingcutie and I, you have a better chance on getting in. I mean its like basic theater auditions, would you rather want an amateur with 2 years in voice, and no years in dance or acting, or would you want a triple threat with a huge background in all

Atta83

I don't think that is just for characters like Mickey or Minnie. Take into the account that there are shows such as Beauty and the Beast and Dream along with Mickey which require highly skilled dancers in Ballet and Jazz. Someday I hope to be in one of those shows since I love to Dance just like danzingcutie12. So, in the end, it is not restricted to height and if you have a strong dance background like dancingcutie and I, you have a better chance on getting in. I mean its like basic theater auditions, would you rather want an amateur with 2 years in voice, and no years in dance or acting, or would you want a triple threat with a huge background in all

Actually, all the dancers that in DAWM (the guys and gals in blue) and B&B (dancers and singers) are equity. Those are seperate auditions.

Scar Junior

Umm... did you just refer to yourself as a triple threat? Ha! :rolleyes: Your post really shows you don't have any idea what youre talking about. :wave:

elpirataman

Sorry about that lol, I didn't really mean to refer to myself as a triple threat and I'm sorry if it seems I did. There seems to be a trend with me and forums that I can't explain things. So if it looks like I'm clueless, its just m inability to write lol.

Edit: Alright lol, I will admit I am stupid, I just realized this, I'm serious lol. This was a CP audition, I thought it was the regular dance auditions...........I am so sorry. Just ignore my input. You were definitley right, I don't know about the CP auditions. I really am stupid today lol. Once again I am really sorry.

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
thanks pirateman...its been two weeks today since my auditon....what does everyone think I should do?? Will they get mad if I called or emailed them?? I know people from my audtion have recieved rejection emails from the entertainment department, but still nada for me.

Happy Easter everyone!

JerMerBear

I remember it took me about 3 weeks to hear back from the audition for Entertainment. Just make sure they have all of your paperwork and such because they will not make a decision until they have all that information.

My wait was worth it though. Good luck!

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
thanks your post makes me feel a bit better...what did you do in entertainment on your CP.

Would they have let me know if they don't have all of my paperwork?? Is their a way to find out??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom