Country Bear Christmas Show ReLit

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, we talked about doing it, and now we have proof. Here is the video from @marni1971 sequenced to our holiday light show. It is so much fun to go outside on a cold Tuesday/Thursday night and see young children who never got to see this show singing and dancing along with their parents the our favorite bears. Vimeo only allows us to upload 5gb/week, and this is in 4k, so we'll upload our other angle of this video next week. The 2nd angle has a closer look at the actual video of the show and our train.

Thanks again, @marni1971 for allowing us to use your video. This show has been a fantastic hit, and we hope you enjoy.

You can see more of our lights on Facebook by searching for "Ewles Family Lights"

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you for the views. We look forward to your thoughts on our light display and how we sequenced it to the video from @marni1971

Here is a more straight on angle to see the video better (though you lose the effects on the side of the house). Again, we encourage you to watch it full screen and force 4k in the vimeo options.

PixiePunk

WHOA!!! I TOTALLY WISH THIS WAS NEAR ME!! I'd watch this every day! When I was a little kid I dreamed about building my own Country Bear Jamboree if I ever got rich in my house.

Also haha I noticed you lit up the choo choo when he goes ACHOO! lol clever.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
WHOA!!! I TOTALLY WISH THIS WAS NEAR ME!! I'd watch this every day! When I was a little kid I dreamed about building my own Country Bear Jamboree if I ever got rich in my house.

Also haha I noticed you lit up the choo choo when he goes ACHOO! lol clever.

Thank you for the kind words, @PixiePunk ! I did go out and watch it every night it was on. There are other nods to the original show from my memory when I was younger. If you watch the angle that shows the full side of the house you will notice we "cast the shadow" of Teddi Barra on the side, as I remember seeing that when I was younger, Max's nose will light up at times on the train "stages", though he is never seen in the original show we simulate Rufus with one of our moving head spots, and quite a few other fun items that may not be as evident in the recorded videos as they are when watching it live. One night I was working on some show updates in my upstairs office, and the children laughing during the show was so loud I could hear them in my headphones, so I went down to hand out some candy canes and thank them for the joy.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sorry, the angle 1 video had been set to private somehow. It is once again public and we hope you enjoy. To those who contacted me about it, thank you for the heads up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom