Countdown To Fun saying goodbye.

Could this possibly coincide with the "Monstrous Summer" press release? Maybe the closing of DCR and CTF is because contruction of maybe an attraction like the Monsters Inc. Door Coaster will interfere with parade routes? Just one theory, but one that personally I would be ecstatic to hear about...

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
So all floats that travel by the BAH are being cancelled on April 6 right after the busy spring break period ends. Call me crazy but that damn eyesore may finally be removed. One can hope.
This was what I thought too! Could there be much rejoicing at the Studios in the near future?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
There is three things I could think of that would cause the parade to be gone.

The first thing I could think of is the budget for entertainment for DHS has been cut.

And it appears that DHS entertainment budgets has been drastically cut already. Many of my DS friends are *poof* gone. Before they might loose one entertainment position and then be sent elsewhere to entertain in the park, this time so many just goners.

Genie of the Lamp

I'll have to watch a video on YouTube, then imagine it cut about 50% LoL...

I just finished watching PPP, and I must say it's not too bad. Not as good as BPB, but waaaay better than CTF (in terms of a concept standpoint). The majority of floats are awesome (esp. the Bugs Life and Finding Nemo Float with Crush) with the exception of a couple. The music was not terrible but not great either. It's a long, slow moving parade. Great energy from the cast. So I would see it as a nice addition to DHS. Hopefully they can incorporate UP characters and Wall-e characters too. But yeah as much as I'd love an all Disney animation parade, their going with the hot hand (Pixar) and trying to make market them in the parks as much as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom