Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills

TamaraQT

This past July I had the DDP. We ate at Cosmic Rays for our quick service. As others have said, they do have a nice selection. I had the 1/2 rotisserie chicken and sides. It was very good. When we were there they actually had Cast Members helping with seating. It was busy but they had it running smoothly. And of course the entertainment by Sonny Eclipse is Out of this World. Cosmic Rays has made my must-do list now if I have the Dining Plan or not. So with all that said, Cosmic Rays gets my vote.

LisaBelle

My kids love Cosmic Rays. My DS is a big burger eater and Cosmic Rays is always a must do for him! My DD loves the hot dogs there. My husband and I like it because we have lots of other choices.

disney4life2008

I know this is a threat about burgers but does anyone remember the old chicken tenders and sauce? LOL Now that was food. My mom and I could eat 2 orders each and they were so filling. The chicken nuggets are good but nothing compares to the tenders.

bethymouse

We only stopped at Cosmic Rays because the boys were starving. It was OK. I prefer Pecos Bills, but not for the burgers. I do enjoy the Taco Salad and being able to "fix it up" the way I like it! It can get quite crowded, but it's our favorite. On another note, we also like Columbia Harbor House, but not for burgers.;)

WDW 3

I like them both for different reasons. Cosmic Rays because we always find a spot outside overlooking Cinderella Castle. The inside dining at CR is always so crowded and messy. Pecos Bills for the dining room and the topping bar. Topping bar seems to have more stuff (for taco salads) and they are cooking right there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom