Cosmetics bag

daisyduckie

Original Poster
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good cosmetics bag that will hold a lot of stuff, but still fit nicely into a checked bag, and not take a ton of space? I've been searching for what seems like years for one that fits the bill. They are all either too darned big or teeny tiny. The vast majority of my beauty products are all small, or travel sized. So I don't need anything that holds large bottles.

TIA

mrerk

Premium Member
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good cosmetics bag that will hold a lot of stuff, but still fit nicely into a checked bag, and not take a ton of space? I've been searching for what seems like years for one that fits the bill. They are all either too darned big or teeny tiny. The vast majority of my beauty products are all small, or travel sized. So I don't need anything that holds large bottles.

TIA
LL Bean makes some good ones. The smallest one is about 8x8.

TheMouseFan

TIA
It's on the pricey side, but I love my Vera Bradley hanging organizer. It holds a ton of stuff and still folds pretty flat to fit nicely in your luggage. Then I just hang it from the rod in the closet (or a towel bar) by the vanity, and everything is right where you need it.
http://www.verabradley.com/product/...antId/196800/pc/638/c/0/sc/1002/p/1000947.uts

Weather_Lady

I love the eBags pack-it-flat toiletry kit. It holds a deceptively large amount of stuff (DH and I share it -- it holds all of his shaving items and toiletries, both of our toothbrushes, nail trimmers, hairbrush, etc., and all of my make-up and sundries), and takes up comparatively little space in a carry-on (or whatever size bag you put it in). It has a hook inside to hang it up, so I hang it near the sink and have easy access to everything (similar to the Vera Bradley bag described by a previous poster, but longer and flatter when packed, and cheaper - $30).

http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/pack-it-flat-toiletry-kit/54638

319f7c2a909149cfe1155e53b05bd742.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom