corrupt a wish

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, but the dog mauled your flip flops, so you can't make the run to the beer store.

I wish the ending of Spaceship Earth would change from those in-vehicle, screen displays, to actual displays on the way down like they used to have.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, but since I have 500,000 of my closest friends who want to go on vacation with me, that's just a buck apiece; so we really don't have enough money to go anywhere special.

I wish they wouldn't remove melted cheese from the menus at WDW.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Granted, There still is melted cheese over all the menus at WDW, you just cant order it to eat.

I wish that people would recognize that sometimes their "normal" to others appears like a duck on roller skates and not advocate everyone should agree.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, but then, Captain Jack Sparrow's pirate ship plows into the Sea Raycer, capsizing it.

I wish WDW would bring back the TV broadcast of the Easter Parade every year.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, but every time a band goes up on stage and begins performing, the Canadian lumberjacks crank up the chainsaws and drown out the music.

I wish that Off Kilter could return as the main entertainment for the Canada Pavillion.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, but when I put out your breakfast on the picnic table, a Canadian Mountie rode by on his horse and he grabbed your plate, and galloped off with your breakfast.

I wish I could go for a ride on the hot air balloon at Disney Springs/DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom