corrupt a wish

DinoInstitute

Granted, but it takes a reasonable 7 years according to their track record and the price is jacked up by about 5x a normal ticket

I wish that there would be a peoplemover in epcot!

Cesar R M

Granted, but it takes a reasonable 7 years according to their track record and the price is jacked up by about 5x a normal ticket

I wish that there would be a peoplemover in epcot!

granted, but it will be used by overly obese persons all the time.. thus making it break and ending down more of the time.

I wish there could be a real shuffle in Walt Disney park division; driving the beancounters and "sacred cows" that only damage the company, away.

The Empress Lilly

I wish Horizon's came back :cry:
Granted.
wink2.gif

I wish Frozen would stay out of EPCOT.

MOXOMUMD

Granted but they are named Frozenland and Walt Disney FrozenWorld. The parks will only be open Oct-Apr and everything is outside.

I wish the smokestacks were back on the Empress Lilly.

tamotu99

Granted, but you can only buy it at your local pet store

I wish Disney Paris was a better version of Disneyland California rather than a worse one

DinoInstitute

Granted, but you can only buy it at your local pet store

I wish Disney Paris was a better version of Disneyland California rather than a worse one
Granted. Infact it becomes much better. but you can never be able to visit for multiple reasons for the rest of your life.

I wish that cosmic rays burgers weren't so bad anymore

tamotu99

Granted, they are now the best they have ever been, however they are also the only food option available on the whole property

I wish that i could eat what i wanted at WDW and loose weight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom