Coronado Springs to Epcot International Gateway

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Sorry if this has already been posted. I have a guest in my party who is for some reason afraid or skybuckets so we will not be staying at Caribbean Beach. I’d still prefer to enter Epcot through the International Gateway entrance for early entry. Would it be wise if we took the bus to Hollywood Studios and walk/take friendship boat to Epcot or is this too time consuming to make it for early entry on time? Thank you for any advice.

LeighM

If you leave early enough, you could definitely go to HS to the International Gateway but I wouldn't suggest it. It's quicker to walk that path than to take the boat because of all of the stops it makes during busy park opening. We had to do that once because an Epcot bus never came to our resort so we took HS and walked over. Is there a specific reason why you prefer that entrance? If everyone doesn't mind the walking before you start your park day, it's doable.

Upvote 0

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Original Poster
If you leave early enough, you could definitely go to HS to the International Gateway but I wouldn't suggest it. It's quicker to walk that path than to take the boat because of all of the stops it makes during busy park opening. We had to do that once because an Epcot bus never came to our resort so we took HS and walked over. Is there a specific reason why you prefer that entrance? If everyone doesn't mind the walking before you start your park day, it's doable.
Yeah I wanted to ride Remy first during early entry. I didn’t think I that was doable if we entered from The main entrance.

Upvote 0

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Original Poster
If you have that many time/people constraints, your best bet would be to Minnie Van to the Beach Club and walk from there.
Yeah that was another option I was looking at. Wasn’t sure if they would allow us to get dropped off at Beach Club or Boardwalk as we weren’t staying there on property.

Upvote 0

LeighM

Yeah I wanted to ride Remy first during early entry. I didn’t think I that was doable if we entered from The main entrance.

If you entered International Gateway you would get to Remy before the crowds from the main entrance but France is open to everyone when the park opens. I've had breakfast from the bakery in France before World Showcase was fully open. At least it was the last time I visited Epcot.

Upvote 0

monorail81

Yeah that was another option I was looking at. Wasn’t sure if they would allow us to get dropped off at Beach Club or Boardwalk as we weren’t staying there on property.
It shouldn’t be an issue. You are free to explore the resorts if you aren’t staying there if you are bussing in or Minnie Vanning in. It becomes more of an issue if you drive to the resorts in your own vehicle. They could turn you away if you don’t have a reservation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom